pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 11:24:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Cisco
| |-+  Cisco Security exams
| | |-+  Passed 642-501
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Passed 642-501  (Read 2319 times)
abraganza

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2005, 05:30:17 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I cleared my 642-501 Securing IOS Networks  on 30th Sept scoring 944. The passing was 860.

The questions were pretty straight forward. You have to be thorough with your IPSec concepts. There were 4 simulations that I got. Two for AAA and two for configuring IKE. Make sure you read what they are asking for.

I referred the Cisco Press book as well as lot of stuff from the cisco site. And as always, I always check this site for the latest posting from members. Keep up the good work guys. I am preparing for CSVPN next.

-Anto
TJLeeland

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 06:16:08 PM »

Thanks abraganza. I'm taking the 501 in the next month, so I appreciate the info.

Don't be afraid of paper certs. Sure, they may get an interview - but if you can't prove to an employer that you know more than some pretender you have a lot more than paper certs to worry about!
Maximilia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 03:39:28 PM »

Hi,
thanks for the info, very helpful!
I'm sitting the secur exam within the next few days. A little bit worried about the high passing score...
Just a question regarding Boson test exams: I have been fortunate enough to have access both to test #1 and #3, and I'm very surprised about the different levels it seems to be on those tests? Have anyone else (who has already passed SECUR) used both? Is it just me or is test #3 SO much harder?
Also, CSACS, SDM, Router MC... How much of this is on the actual test?

Any info greatly appreciated! Cheers!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: