pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 03:19:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  Server 2003
| | |-+  70-296 XXXXX session...
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 70-296 XXXXX session...  (Read 806 times)
mcmoe

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2005, 09:42:53 AM »

The exam was a bit trickier than I anticipated and I guess I should have studied a bit more.  I took it last night and "sub-optimized" it.  It was my first failed exam and I am a pretty bitter about it.  I scored a 920+ on 70-216 first try for the 2000 track so this was very annoying.

I have two major issues with the exam.  First was that there was a disproportionate amount of security related questions.  This is not an exam for the Security track so there should be a representative amount of security and 60% is not representative.  The lack of AD and Network Infrastructure questions was apalling.

My second beef is with the splitting of the exam into two sections, the first was 24 questions which were somewhat realistic and they had a separate time limit.  I was wondering why they would have two sections and then I thought "Cool they are going to do cases like the design exams".  Not bloody likely.

They then came in with 26 questions which were all security, certificate services, etc and this section had a separate time limit.  I can imagine that a full body cavity search could be slightly less enjoyable.  There was absolutely no reason to split the exam into separate sections.

They also had questions about "other" MS products, routers and other hardware.  My opinion is that an MS Server 2003 exam should be about MS Server 2003, not Exchange, not SMS or any other product that you have to give Money$oft additional $$$'s for.  It should be about the product out of the box on hardware that supports the product.

Very annoying...  and if I ever see a terminal contrator in real life, I am taking a hammer to it!!!

All in all, I probably should have studied a bit more Smiley  Have a nice day...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: