pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 09:51:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Get your MCSE without even showing up...
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Get your MCSE without even showing up...  (Read 12241 times)
freak

View Profile WWW
« on: July 20, 2005, 05:21:01 PM »

A website that I will not name - I don't want to send them any traffic - is offering MCSE certs without having to test for them. $2500 is all it costs.

Some exerpts from their site:

Based upon the ownership of several authorized testing centers, we can help you get the certifications without you ever having to set foot into our centers. You will be able to receive your certifications at home without spending your time and effort! We provide services for different IT certifications, including MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, A+, N+, Security+.

What a deal! Integrity optional, I suppose...

We have professional technicians with extensive testing experience, so we are able to stand firm by our claim of 100% pass rate.

Awesome... do they work in my stead once I am hired on the basis of my false credentials, too?

We recognize our client's satisfaction is our best advertisement and our goal each and every time. We live by a "client first" principle, and will provide the most comprehensive service to every client with best dedication, effort, and accountability.

You mean that people are stupid enough to pay for this service - disservice? - and actually talk about it afterwards, too? Oh, my...

Testing Centers Wanted
Do you want to be an affiliated testing site and share substantial profit with us? Please contact us for further information.

That one is priceless... I am sure that a training center would love to be officially "affiliated" with this scam...

4. Fund the service through wire transfer, Western Union, credit card.

Sure, I would send any of the above to people who are advocating fraud as their profession...

Q. What is your service? Is it an online course?
A. No, we do not offer any kind of online training course. We are an authorized exam agent who will help you obtain IT certification with your least effort.

Phew, thank God! For a minute there, I thought I was going to actually open a book or something... imagine the horror!

Q. Could you provide a phone number that I can reach your company?
A. We used to but not at this moment since we found that 95% of the questions can find the answers here.

Not to mention we'd like to remain as anonymous as possible since the authorities would love nothing more than to shut us down for fraud...

and imagine that: if you run a whois query on the DN, it leads straight back to China... and a well-known braindump supplier! What are the odds?

May they all burn in Hell...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 11:16:24 AM by freak » Logged

Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, Security+, CEH, CEI, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify dot net
: Free Forum, quizzes, study guides...

FreakNotes.com: free subnetting, DHCP, Network Security study guides! Also 120-page Security+ book and 100+ page Network+ book!

InfoSecWeb.com
curiousgeorge
learn through asking

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 06:14:31 PM »

post corrected.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 01:37:28 PM by curiousgeorge » Logged

MCSA Charter Member
MCSE Early Achiever
Server+
Dell certified
HP certified
Farrell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 06:50:55 PM »

If you guys will scroll down some you will see a  - Free Braindumps | mcse braindumps - set of links down below. If it upsets you so much, then why patronize a site like this that promotes them?

WaldoIsHere
General PITA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 08:39:59 PM »

Originally posted by Farrell
If it upsets you so much, then why patronize a site like this that promotes them?

Freak patronizes this site in order to promote his own site (such as it is - it's a sorry excuse for a certification site also.)

curiousgeorge - well, he and Freak don't get along, as you can tell.    

curiousgeorge is one of the rare members that actually contribute to the site, unlike Freak, who contributes only what will help him promote himself or his own site.
crane550
Windbag Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 01:27:23 AM »

Hey now...lets all play nice.

That really is pathetic...but while were at it do you think I can get a doctrate in physics? My GI bill should pay for that!

Farrell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 02:04:55 AM »

Originally posted by WaldoIsHere
Freak patronizes this site in order to promote his own site (such as it is - it's a sorry excuse for a certification site also.)

curiousgeorge - well, he and Freak don't get along, as you can tell.    

curiousgeorge is one of the rare members that actually contribute to the site, unlike Freak, who contributes only what will help him promote himself or his own site.

I am sorry, but I must disagree. I have lurtked here long before becoming a member  and freak is quite helpful most of the time, although I must admit I find it odd that he comes to sites advertising braindumps while criticizing the braindumps themselves.

curiousgeorge also gives help quite often it seems unless freak does so first, at which point he seems obliged to disagree.

By the way, isn't freak's  site permanently down? How can he promote a site that isn't there?

freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 11:15:30 AM »

Farrell, thanks for the support and the kind words. It is extremely unfortunate that CG has this issue with me. I think that he and I would be able to tag team and do some great stuff on this site together, but it's never going to happen. I just learned to ignore parts of his posts that are nothing more than personal attacks, and focus on the other parts of his posts where he actually has quality information to share.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 11:20:46 AM by freak » Logged

Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, Security+, CEH, CEI, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify dot net

FreakNotes.com: free subnetting, DHCP, Network Security study guides! Also 120-page Security+ book and 100+ page Network+ book!

InfoSecWeb.com
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 11:19:10 AM »

Originally posted by curiousgeorge
If you hate them so much, why did you post the name of the website in your thread?

thanks for pointing that out. I edited it out - altough it is still in your post, but there is nothing I can do about that.

As for the rest of your post, garbage as usual... pathetically predictable?

iCertify dot net

InfoSecWeb.com
Enforcer
Confusion Master
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 08:38:27 AM »

Glad you guys managed to 'correct' your posts before I had to. Wink

Farrell, you seem to be looking at Freaks old site, he has different ones now.

Confusion Says :

If you wish to play mind games, make sure you have the prerequisite before you start.

Enforcer web site

Admin:
En4cer

BMW Carputers

Super M
Farrell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2005, 11:20:54 AM »

Originally posted by freak
Farrell, thanks for the support and the kind words. It is extremely unfortunate that CG has this issue with me. I think that he and I would be able to tag team and do some great stuff on this site together, but it's never going to happen. I just learned to ignore parts of his posts that are nothing more than personal attacks, and focus on the other parts of his posts where he actually has quality information to share.

Well, it's clear that you are both quite knowledgeable and can do a lot to help beginners like me, but sometimes the sparring does get annoying. But don't let that stop you.

freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2005, 12:21:05 PM »

Originally posted by Farrell
Well, it's clear that you are both quite knowledgeable and can do a lot to help beginners like me

Could not agree more, execpt for the "beginners like me" part. Hey, you got certs I don't, so I might use YOUR help when I go after them Smiley

but sometimes the sparring does get annoying.

You're telling me! Smiley

iCertify dot net

InfoSecWeb.com
Farrell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2005, 02:21:27 PM »

Originally posted by freak
Could not agree more, execpt for the "beginners like me" part. Hey, you got certs I don't, so I might use YOUR help when I go after them Smiley

That will be the day! I have yet to get a computer job apart from freelance pc repair.

freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2005, 03:31:26 PM »

The cert I was referring to is Linux+, that I have been trying to take since it came out or just about, but always end up having to go for another cert instead for work-related reasons Smiley

One of these days, I will take that darn cert! Cheesy

iCertify dot net

InfoSecWeb.com
Farrell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2005, 03:40:50 PM »

I wouldn't sweat it. The test is really easy (too easy I think). I passed easily and consider myself kind of an intermediate Linux user, but still run into all sorts of problems as soon as I allow myself to think I actually know something! That's partly why I'd like so see OS/2 opened up and having something developed from it instead of having to deal with Unix (*cough, sputter, gag*) everywhere you look. Cheesy

Farrell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2005, 03:44:52 PM »

Originally posted by enforcer
Glad you guys managed to 'correct' your posts before I had to. Wink

Farrell, you seem to be looking at Freaks old site, he has different ones now.

I was looking at (or tyring to) http://www.mcsefreak.com, which I saw listed somewhere.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: