pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 02:47:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  Windows XP exams
| | |-+  Should I Memorize A Ton Of Switches For The 70-270?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Should I Memorize A Ton Of Switches For The 70-270?  (Read 1341 times)
Pez D Spencer

View Profile WWW
« on: July 06, 2005, 09:16:46 PM »

I was just wondering how much I should concentrate on memorizing switches for the 70-270. Especially the switches used for unattended installs. Im asking because Exam Cram gives you only a handfull while Sybex lists pretty much all that are available. Im just confused about how much I should worry about memorizing.

I mean, I just dont want to waste my time trying to memorize something that if I ever need I can just peek at the Resource Kit for.

And PLEASE dont flame me like some other people did in other posts saying shit like "you dont need to just know it for the test..." or  "Cramming isnt the way to go" or some other bullshit like that. Because no I DO NOT just cram and run and take a test but Im not going to sit here for a week trying to memorize a million switches if its not important for the test either. Because like I said, thats what documentation is for.
thecomeons
infrequent visitor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 04:59:43 PM »

you probably only need to know the common ones. surely they can't ask for arcane switches.

i couldn't get it up until i visited examnotes.net
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: