pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 01:36:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCDST
| | |-+  Question on exam need help thanks
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Question on exam need help thanks  (Read 3120 times)
cdouble

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2005, 09:25:27 AM »

. You are a desktop support technician for a company. All client computers run Windows XP Professional. All user data is stored on a network file server. Four users in the company use a computer named All_staff. Each user logs on to All_staff by using a separate logon name. All_staff runs an application named App1. You create a shortcut to App1 in the All Users profile on All_staff. Each of the four users can access App1 by using the shortcut. Some of the users report that one user deleted the shortcut to App1. Now, the other users cannot use App1 when they use All_staff. You need to ensure that one user cannot delete the App1 shortcut for other users. Your solution must ensure that the shortcut is configured automatically for each user. Your solution must not affect any other computers on the network. What should you do?

A. Create one shortcut to App1. Save the shortcut in the Default Users profile on All_staff. Delete all profiles on All_staff.
B. Create a shortcut to App1 for each user. Save each shortcut in the All Users profile on All_staff. Delete all profiles on All_staff.
C. Ask an administrator to create one shortcut to App1. Ask the administrator to save it in the Default Users profile on a domain controller. Delete all profiles on All_staff.
D. Ask an administrator to create a shortcut for App1 for each user. Ask the administrator to save the shortcuts
in the All Users profile on a domain controller. Delete all profiles on All_staff.

Answer: I think it is A

thanks in advance

anybody know the answer?
mir92

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 06:30:48 PM »

Explain to me why you choose A and why not each of the others.

certified in: A+, Network+, AAS degree in Networking Administration

Working on: MCSA 2k
neillme

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 06:50:18 PM »

I would pick "C" because u are not the admin, if you were the admin I would pick "A". To be certed on MCDST is to be the person that solves the problem then go to the admin to perform the solving of the problem on the DC, thats what I think the answer would be,:)

finally got it :p
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: