pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 08:47:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  Server 2003
| | |-+  Failed 70-291 for the second time
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Failed 70-291 for the second time  (Read 3081 times)
wjalex4

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2005, 06:38:19 PM »

I took the 70-291 about 5 weeks ago or so, failed it witha 610.  Studied and took it again today, with like a 610.  Weird part was the exam was very different the second time around... I saw something about a new format, I guess that was it.  43 questions.  Does anyone know of any Testking, Examkiller or such that have been updated for the new test?  I did not see ANY of the same questions this time.
mir92

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 05:55:52 PM »

That's what you get for using braindumps

certified in: A+, Network+, AAS degree in Networking Administration

Working on: MCSA 2k
wjalex4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 02:45:49 AM »

Listen here pencil neck, I did not use braindumps.  I took a Microsoft course, studied the giant 70-291 book, used the MS Exam Readiness suite, and used a TestKing to help quiz myself.  I thought this was a place to discuss changes in exams, updated study materials and such.  Get back on your horse...
GeeeWiz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 11:07:26 PM »

I've yet to fail a certification exam .. Knock On Wood ..  But, why leave anything to chance when studying up for these tough exams.  I use every available resource I can, even demos.  For the 70-291 exam, I've gathered practice materials from MeasureUp, Boson, Transcender, uCertify, ExamForce, Pass-Guarantee, ExamCram II, Whizlabs, TestKing, TestKiller, ExamCheets, and more.
Answer the practice questions, and definitely follow up on your wrong answers right away, so you won't make that mistake again.  It's a longer process, but you only have to pass the exams once !!
GeeeWiz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2005, 11:14:02 PM »

If you can afford it, TestOut has some good training materials with lots of practice questions.  I also sprung for Syngress and Sybex .. but you don't have to pay a lot for all these materials if you do a search on eBay.  Lots of deals there for CHEAP !!  When you want something bad enough .. failure is not an option.
GeeeWiz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2005, 11:28:45 PM »

..  wjalex4 ..  Sorry to hear of your troubles with the 291.  Any info you can share is valuable, even if it deals with not passing the first time.  You're a good sport.  Here's an option for getting all the 'latest' TestKing materials, presented in the normal Q&A format that other tests use.  Go to http://www.visualcertexam.com/order.html and spend $19 for Visual CertExam Manager, which uses the .vce format...   and at this address:  http://www.examcollection.com you can download all the latest TestKing materials for FREE, for Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, Java ... and on and on.  $19 fo0r all this material .. it's one of the best deals on the internet.  Just don't rely on TestKing alone !  Good Luck
npo3po
LOCK AND LOAD!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 03:10:10 AM »

wjalex4, good luck on the third try, and use whatever resources are at your disposal.

Back For The 1st Time.
biggame22

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 05:08:15 PM »

How long did it take for you to complete the test?  I just registered for my first one and it says it will take 3 hours and 45 minutes!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: