pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 12:47:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Certifications and IT jobs/Salaries
| | |-+  Excellent Study Material
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Excellent Study Material  (Read 1977 times)
whijud

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2005, 01:55:46 PM »

Hello, my name is Judy White and one of my close friends gave me some very good study material. The material was so good that I passed my CCNA and CCNP in 2 months, my A+ in a week and my MCSE in 2 months.   That's 13 exams and 4 certifications in less than 4 months, with minimum study time. The questions and answers my friend gave me were identical to the ones on the actual test. If you are interested in obtaining a copy of this material contact me at whijud@yahoo.com.
muthumari

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 05:40:57 AM »

Hi
  how r u? I saw ur mail in this site. i am new member in this site. i'll go to write 70-315. if u 've any notes give or if u've any idea for getting notes . send me. my mail id muthumari81@rediffmail.com
johnp340

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 06:18:26 AM »

I think thats cheating on my part. Just you mug up and vomit all those in your mind. Disgraceful! If you want a real exam preparation, then try some of the Microsoft Press books or some of the study guides that are available on the sites. Only that you have to search a bit. Thats all Folks!!
dorothy21

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 02:54:47 AM »

Agree with johnp, Iam 100% sure that nobody can score at a good range untill you have in-depth knowledge abot the exam you are taking
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: