pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 10:06:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MOS
| | |-+  MeasureUp MOS 2003 practice
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MeasureUp MOS 2003 practice  (Read 3397 times)
drmarvin

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2005, 03:04:39 PM »

Hi all.

I'm just doing some research into the best practice exams for MOS 2003.

I haev a couple MeasureUp tests online, which seem to be the Office app, with another app running alongside it, marking your progress.  How close is this to the actual test?  MeasureUp support couldn't really help me out, so I figured I'd ask people that actually took the exams.

In the practice tests, you can flip through all the menus as needed, and you can even reset what you have done and start over.  Is this how it works?  Are you penalized for resetting?

Thanks for your help.
stacy928

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 02:11:18 AM »

good point! I took powerpoint 2003 two weeks ago. I found the questions to be very easy, its knowing how they want you to do the questions. I reset 3 questions and maybe that hurt me! But yes you can reset the question. I guess what i need to learn is how they are grading it before the next test.
JBONIE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 04:04:30 PM »

Resetting the questions does not count against you.  I know that from an email I sent to Certiport to ask them that exact same question.  I believe the wording of the questions it what you need to know how to do also.  The practice exams, even MeasureUp, in my opinion prepare you for the style but not the wording.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: