pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 12:53:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  Windows XP exams
| | |-+  Anyone ever use TestOut
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone ever use TestOut  (Read 1623 times)
mike63304

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2005, 02:10:03 PM »

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever used the software by TestOut? my instructor presented it to my class recently, and its pretty good stuff. has labs, a guy teaching, and some reading here and there. the labs are super realistic, it opens up a simulator of actual server 2003, and for example, it asks you to go create a user.

so, has anyone else used it besides me?

http://www.testout.com

mike
Pez D Spencer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 09:04:48 PM »

Ive used it some. I used the A+ material from testout a little bit but there was this woman hosting the hardware part and she had this SUPER annoying Minnesota accent (sorry if I offended anyone) and I just couldnt take it anymore so I stopped watching. Im from the south so I guess thats why it annoyed me so much. Im sure someone from up north would be equally annoyed with my accent but then again Im not making instructional videos either.

Ill be using the Testout vids for my 70-270 as long as that annoying woman isnt hosting them.
mike63304

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 04:17:04 AM »

lol no.. i'm pretty sure its a guy who teaches the 70-270. i've been using the ccna one for a little while now. also using it side by side with sybex ccna study guide, and ccna fast pass.. and by far testout is equal or better than the books. so its pretty good stuff, if you have the money for it.

-mike
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: