pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 06:22:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Other IT certifications
| |-+  CISSP
| | |-+  Cissp Braindumps Anyone?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cissp Braindumps Anyone?  (Read 18066 times)
ZAYEDNYC

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2005, 03:39:41 AM »

Does anyone have a site or downloads of CISSP braindumps. if so, let me know. Thanks
t_bind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 02:39:55 AM »

Damn, you're stupid.

CISSP, ISSAP, GCFW Gold, CEH, MCSA 2003, MCP, CSA/HP-UX, LPIC-2, LPIC-1, PGP CPE, RSA/CSE SecurID, Veritas DPA Linux+, Security+.
This site sucks.  With the amount of spam and lack of moderation that examnotes.net has, it's better to check out www.techexams.net/forums, www.certcities.com and www.security-forums.com.
ZAYEDNYC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 06:44:48 AM »

NO UR MOTHER IS COCKSUCKER!!!
t_bind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 04:32:12 PM »

Who's the stupid one?  I'm not the one asking for a braindump.

CISSP, ISSAP, GCFW Gold, CEH, MCSA 2003, MCP, CSA/HP-UX, LPIC-2, LPIC-1, PGP CPE, RSA/CSE SecurID, Veritas DPA Linux+, Security+.
This site sucks.  With the amount of spam and lack of moderation that examnotes.net has, it's better to check out www.techexams.net/forums, www.certcities.com and www.security-forums.com.
pixhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2005, 05:00:34 PM »

for what I know, every single exam offered by isc2 is different each time. If you failed and retake it a second time w/in one month, they will give you a separate version of the exam to you only. There are about 3 or 4 versions of the exam given on the exam day, (w/ questions placed in different orders so you don't cheat off your neighbor).

I'm afraid to tell you you will fail the exam if you go by braindump. They specifically test and phrase the questions so someone w/ experience will have a greater percentage of answering correctly (and I mean greater percentage). Just hit those books dude.. There's no easy way to do this exam. It took me 5 months of study! and a bootcamp to pass it.... I would not want to go thru that 6-hour experience again! It's not fun....
ZAYEDNYC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2005, 05:37:09 PM »

thanks pixhead. at least somebody on this site, got some useful information. Pixhead, what do u have to say about them giving different exams on the certain day but certain ones concentrate on certain domains as opposed to others. one might concentrate
on access controls and ethics and the other on telecom and cryptography. does that really happen?
pixhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2005, 06:09:37 PM »

I think it's purely by chance. the one I took there were quite a few crypto and security model questions... these are straightforward type of questions... you either know it or not.... etc...

The management I found them hard because it falls in the gray areas a lot.. making all the choices seem correct. especially how a word is dissected, or very subtle words we take for granted in everyday english conversation... remember, synonyms can mean an ocean apart....
t_bind

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2005, 07:35:36 PM »

Originally posted by ZAYEDNYC
at least somebody on this site, got some useful information. Pixhead, what do u have to say about them giving different exams on the certain day but certain ones concentrate on certain domains as opposed to others. one might concentrate on access controls and ethics and the other on telecom and cryptography. does that really happen?

In all honesty, a post like "anyone have braindumps?" isn't going to garner a favorable response, no matter *what* the certification is.  Posts like this have degraded this website as a whole lately.

To answer your question, the balance of the 10 domains is entirely random.  It can work in your favor or against you, depending on how strong/weak you are in a particular area.  Additionally, you'll get one of two testing booklets on the exam day.  How the booklets differ is unknown to me - my guess is that they have the same pool of questions in a different order.  However, I'm not entirely sure about this.

pixhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2005, 03:14:31 AM »

t_bind, I see that you got CEH.
How is that by the way? Is it all cracked up to be?
t_bind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2005, 12:14:04 PM »

Originally posted by pixhead
t_bind, I see that you got CEH.
How is that by the way? Is it all cracked up to be?

In my opinion, the CEH isn't worth it.

1) For what it claims to be a certification of, (and hence, validation of), the test is a fairly small amount of questions.  To me, this isn't intensive enough.
2) It's primarily Microsoft-centric.
3) It isn't well-regarded, reputation-wise.
4) It isn't well-known (at least, not yet).

There are many equivalent certifications out there (i.e., (OPST, etc.).  However .... it's best to stick with 1) what's reputable, and 2) what's known.  The SANS equivalent (GCIH) is a better choice.

Personally, in my opinion (which is worth only $0.02, maybe higher in Canada), the only security certifications that are worthwhile are: CISSP (but not the concentrations), CISM, GIAC Gold, and *certain* vendor certs (i.e., Cisco CCSP, maybe OS certs like Sun or HP's, etc.).  This is from the perspective of the job market.  However, if you're a "certification hobbyist," get whatever you want. Smiley

pixhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2005, 12:30:15 PM »

thx.... went to an interview last nite. they're offering $110K for cissp w/ ccie...

what d'you think about ccie w/ cissp?

I'm prepping for the ccie r/w, that is because I passed the r/w written. I am already in the security field, but because I'm too lazy to commit to another ccie-security written, and 2) the ccie-r/w is a bit easier (once you got your ccie, doesn't really matter to an employer, a ccie is a ccie) right?
t_bind

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2005, 05:19:02 PM »

Ahh, of course CCIE with CISSP is a good thing.  They are a bit different, one being technical, the other being managerial, but then again, both will definitely help you, and that's all that matters. Smiley

raj2k_2000

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2005, 08:02:55 AM »

pls refer http://www.orchidseven.com for CISSP braindumps

here you can buy authentic cissp braindumps at low cost.. and they are really good.

thanks.
digigeek2004

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2005, 01:45:11 PM »

to tell you, in my recent experience many corporates have started hiring CEH professionals.. for the sheer reason because of practical knowledge you gain.. its worth every single penny u invest.. myself my cissp/ceh and chfi (cleared yesterday) i feel these cretifications are better than cissp theory crap.. its far better if u have bs7799 / ITIL or bs15000 implementation exp.

to me, cissp today is just a way to get a certication for name and brand sake.. as u have better chance of getting a job.. or rather had.. for chfi/ceh seekers, orchidseven.com is what i would vote for..http://orchidseven.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: