pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 10:00:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  70-215
| | |-+  Passed 70-215
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Passed 70-215  (Read 3868 times)
rvn44

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2005, 04:41:54 PM »

Passed the 70-215 on the 29th April, got 920. Revised using Exam Cram (2nd edition, Actual Tests and Easy Cert. About 60% of the questions come from easy cert/actual tests. But if you learn your stuff and a bit of hands on experience this shouldnt be a problem. Worked with the product over 2 years and didnt find a lot of the questions challenging for that area, suppose they will come in 216 and 217. Now for 216 hopefully sit it at the end of the month. Well back to the books!!

UNITED not for sale!
jmcuellar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 09:26:36 PM »

You dont need actual tests to pass any exams, just do practice tests and re-read your material.

I see where this is going, another paper  "FAKE" msce....

What next?
rvn44

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 05:59:04 AM »

I have actually been in the IT industry for four years now thankyou. Exam Cram refreshed any bits i was not sure off as well as giving me an idea of what the exam will test. I did the practice tests as a means of testing what i have learnt to discover areas that i was weak/strong in.

So before you go preaching the word about fake mcse i suggest you shut your mouth. I have now been studing for over 6 months in order to get my MCSA, hopefully will have it in further 6 months then onto my mcse.

It is so called now it alls like yourself who really get on my nerves so if you nothing productive to say i suggest you return to your little area where you all share the same dna.

ANy one who puts to many certs on his signature has too be an arse anyway!

UNITED not for sale!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: