pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 11:04:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCDST
| | |-+  recommemded practice questions
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: recommemded practice questions  (Read 1609 times)
jayesser

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2005, 12:04:40 PM »

Can anyone !PLEASE recommend good practice questions/tests vendor for this exam.

I saw a thread saying realexams.com were very good. Well I have paid my money and I havent received anything and I cant get any response from them so that seems like a waste of time AND MONEY.

Thank you

A question is only easy if you know the answer.

Treasure what you have in life because tomorrow you could lose it
mswiech

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 05:31:04 PM »

I think that it should be BUYER BEWARE.

If you want some good pratice tests, then I would    suggestSELFTESTSOFTWARE
another would be  Transcender
or you could go for CBT NUGGETS for training videos.

I hope that these work out for you.

Good luck, and remember that Buyer Beware, you should really check these sites out, These sites that I have given you, have been around for quite some time and they are reconigized by Microsoft, Comptia, Cisco and various companines.

So get out there and learn.

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucius (c.551-c 479 BC)
jmcuellar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 06:56:30 PM »

Do a skills assessment on ms website that will take you to measureup site for evaluation. You will get 30 real based exam questions. I took the assessment a week ago and made 73%.

I was email an assesement of my skills. According to MS & measureup, if you make 40% and abpve you have the skill set necessary to pass the exam.

I also recommend using cbt nuggets if you can afford it, exam cram and ms press books. I had used the 70-270 XP exam prep to prepare for both exams and used the mcdst exam pack from Measureup. I have experience in supporting end-users so I could easily identify the solutions except for a few in which I didnt ACE the exam totally by attaining 1000 points. All in all, Im still a MCDST.

What next?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: