pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 10:27:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Programming Forum
| | |-+  Creating an Autorun file for htm page on CD?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Creating an Autorun file for htm page on CD?  (Read 1054 times)
Timber

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2005, 02:58:17 PM »

Recently at work, I was tasked to create several CDs that would be distributed to high profile Executives within my organization. The CDs are to contain materials & documents for distribution following a conference that is to take place next week. I was hoping to create an autorun file that would bring up an htm or html link/index type page to keep these Directors from wasting time searching for files on the CD. There will be approximately 70 files & folders located inside of a single, distinct folder.

Ive created autorun files in the past, to execute MS Word, but it was specific to a single drive. Is there a way, or several ways that any of you can instruct me on how to write an autorun type file that would bring up the htm or html file named - lets say -  ǣLink.htm - that is located within a folder named hypothetically speaking  -ǣConference - on the CD. I would like this to work on any drive that these Executives place the CD into, no matter if its the ǣD, ǣM, ǣN drive etc???  

Any & all help would be greatly appreciated. Please be as specific as possible on any info that you can provide, since computers are not my strongest point in life.

Thanks in advance,
Timber
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: