pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2017, 07:32:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Other IT certifications
| |-+  Apple
| | |-+  Apple Pro Certifications
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Apple Pro Certifications  (Read 3686 times)
alienfood

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2005, 05:55:12 PM »

Hi everybody,

I joined this site hoping to find some info on the Apple Pro Certifications Exams!
Has anybody here taking his exams before?

Im about to take; Final Cut Pro HD, Shake 3 or Shake 3.5 and Motion1.0 exams.
I have been using FCP since version 3; have some on and off experience with Shake 3 and basically new to Motion.
Also have Final Cut Pro HD, Shake3 and Motion Apple Pro Training Series books from Peachpit Press.

My question is, what format is the exam (I imagine Multiple question since it is online), approx. how many question and is tie based?
Im just like to be well prepared for these exams.

Thanks for any answers.
alienfood

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 07:59:04 AM »

Anybody??
Technology Fan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2005, 03:18:13 PM »

Ok Finally someone is here.

To answer your question, my good friend, I have read about these certs on their web-site. You may be required to take a certified Apple course. I do not know any specifics. As for myself, I took the technical route. I think if you pursue this you cannot lose. Do it. Apple is high end and is the king of multi-media, Audio, and graphics applications.

Ian
alienfood

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2005, 09:48:04 PM »

So how was the test that you took?
How many Question, what was the time limit and etc...
Technology Fan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 06:13:57 PM »

The test I took was fair. Not easy but not real hard either. I was well prepared. I had been studying for four months. I generally knew my way around OS X before I started studying but that was it. I knew little about the technical aspects of it. So I took three straight weeks just to figure out where everything was in the OS and navigation. I actually started my studies with Mac for Dummies just to get real comfortable with it. Then I moved onto the other technical resources.

It wasn't bad if you are prepared. Just do your job studying. And not for a week either. Give it a little time to make sure you are ready. You will know when you're ready and you should be OK. It was not the hardest of exams but it wasn't the easiest either. They wanted to know if you understood the info. While taking the test I was thinking..."well this isn't too bad, I can handle this" but right then I might get one where it would be tougher than the previous few questions to keep you thinking.

My advice is don't blow it off. Just plan a good study regimen and go take it when you feel you're comfortable enough.
Technology Fan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 06:57:42 AM »

By the way,
The test was 91 questions. 82 of them were  based on the technical information. The rest were just concerning why I was taking it and what I planned on doing with it.
I think I had two hours to take it. I had enought time without any problems.

The questions made you think. They also wanted to see if you understood the material. It wasn't impossible at all. It wasn't a blow-off exam either.

It was fair. If you do your job preparing yourself you should pass.

I had some pretty easy questions, some mediocre questions, and some harder questions. I was comfortable while I was taking it but I knew I was answering the best I could. I studied well.

Alot of the questions were choose all that apply. Those were the harder ones. There were a fair amount of them on there.

All in All I thought it was a consistant test and Apple did a good job with it.
They didn't make it impossible at all. You can pass it. But you gotta do your work before hand. Put the study time in.

Were the questions tricky? Not too bad at all. Pretty straight forward. Alot of Microsoft exams, and Comptia exams try and trick you and make it really wordy, or split hairs.

Apple focused more on whether you understood it or not. I liked that. Again it takes some good work. But if you do your job you should pass it. Anyone should that puts in a good study plan. However, with out the good study plan they will be at a high risk of possibly not cutting it.

Ian
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: