pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 06:16:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  CompTIA
| |-+  Server +
| | |-+  New vs. Old Objectives
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New vs. Old Objectives  (Read 2617 times)
branfos

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2005, 06:43:41 PM »

I am interested in getting Server+ but I am unsure what to study. There aren't many resources to study for the new exam objectives. Is it possible to still take the older exam or should I wait til new materials come out to be able to effectively study for the new exam?
baka_baka
Hadoken!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 07:41:28 PM »

If you want to, you can take the older exam until March 31. The new exam just became active last week so there isn't much to study from. I believe exam cram has a book coming out in june.

Info can be found here
branfos

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 07:45:38 PM »

Do you think it would be more benefical to take the older exam since there are more resources and knowledge of the objectives already known or wait til the new objectives come out that may have corrected any errors or left out unnecessary info?
baka_baka
Hadoken!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 10:03:21 PM »

The new objectives are out. You can compare the two and see which might be harder for you. It looks to me like the older exam would be easier. There will be plenty of cheap server+ books now that it's about to expire. Obviously it would be extremely difficult to pass the new exam without any study materials unless you have uber experience and knowledge in the areas listing in the objectives. You have until the 31st of next month to take the older exam. That should be enough time if you dedicate yourself. Good luck Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: