pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 02:13:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Programming Forum
| | |-+  difference between vb.net standard and vb.net professional
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: difference between vb.net standard and vb.net professional  (Read 1837 times)
gr33nd4yg1rl
invisible

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2005, 09:45:15 AM »

hi, forum.  can anyone explain to me the difference between vb.net standard and vb.net professional software programs?  any help is greatly appreciated. Smiley

If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
-Winnie the Pooh-
TheShadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 05:33:40 AM »

They needed to have a version that they could basically give away with books.  The standard version has class library creation disabled stopping you from doing visual inheritance and DLL type stuff. People have come up with ways abound it if you want to go through the hassle.  But people learning to program really don't need those features for a while.  When you do here is a link to tell you how to bypass the visual limits.

http://www.devcity.net/Articles/111/1/vbnet_se_dll.aspx
gr33nd4yg1rl
invisible

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2005, 10:13:47 PM »

Originally posted by TheShadow
They needed to have a version that they could basically give away with books.  The standard version has class library creation disabled stopping you from doing visual inheritance and DLL type stuff. People have come up with ways abound it if you want to go through the hassle.  But people learning to program really don't need those features for a while.  When you do here is a link to tell you how to bypass the visual limits.

http://www.devcity.net/Articles/111/1/vbnet_se_dll.aspx

great.  thanks a lot for your help.  Smiley

If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
-Winnie the Pooh-
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: