pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 03:47:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  SQL server exams
| | |-+  taking 70-228 exam third time
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: taking 70-228 exam third time  (Read 2366 times)
sajag83

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2005, 02:13:36 PM »

Hi guys
I am taking 70-228 exam third time 2-3 weeks after I failed twice any tips to pass as I dont want to fail it third time any help would be appreciated

cppwiz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 02:28:43 PM »

One word - Transcender.  If you can pass the Transcender practice exams for 70-228, then you can pass the real thing.

After taking test twice, did you write down the questions that confused you?  I always go back to my car after taking a test and write down the topics of the questions that I was unsure about.  It only takes ten minutes but it really helps for the next test you intend to take.  By examining the way you studied for the previous test, you can make improvements for the future.  Also, just because I'm curious I like to look up the topics on MSDN and know the answer.
sajag83

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 04:18:33 PM »

I passed it today. This exam contain 45 question
Now to study on 70-290 I passed using microsoft self paced training kint ane,learnkey cd. The exam has 45 questions and you have 90 minutes to fish it the problem with the exam is managing time i just the exam with two minutes left till the end so i was close but the main thing is I passed with 800 point not great expected higher.doesnt matter I passing is the main thing and that is what i did
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: