pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 11:54:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Other IT certifications
| |-+  CWNP
| | |-+  Cwsp
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cwsp  (Read 3045 times)
infinity7

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2005, 06:34:10 PM »

Well???  Has anyone sat for the CWSP??  I am curious about the dificulty level.  On a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the most dificult, how would you rate it?  

I took the CWNA and am debating on taking the CWSP.  I am not looking for answers or dumps, just wanting to know how hard it will be.  I thought this forum would be more active then it is.  Does anyone know of a more active forum for CWSP/CWNA/CWNP?

Thanks.... Happy New Year!!
genocyber

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 06:31:01 PM »

Have you visited the http://www.cwnp.com site?
infinity7

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 07:21:58 PM »

Yes, I certainly have been to their website, but thanks for the information anyways.  I just haven't been seeing a lot of feedback on the exam (NOT looking for braindumps).  Like I mentioned earlier, I was just wanting to get some idea of what the people that have taken the quiz have to say about its dificulty.
jdmurray
Silent Bob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 02:18:21 PM »

I am studying for the CWSP right now. From what I have read from people who have taken the CWSP, it is rather detailed and challenging. You really need to know how the authentication protocols and cryptologic algorithms work, and not just memorized a bunch of facts (as in the CWNP exam).

Also of note: the CWSP exam is almost two years old. It therefore does not contain questions on newer 802.11 security features--most notably 802.11i. Therefore,  the next revision of the CWSP exam--due out this year--will probably be even more difficult.

--
jdmurray
Moderator of the CWNP forum at techexams.net

jdmurray
Moderator of the CWNP forum at techexams.net
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: