ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 08:07:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Other IT certifications
| |-+  Apple
| | |-+  passed my actc update yesterday
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: passed my actc update yesterday  (Read 1004 times)
metfoo

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2004, 02:58:34 PM »

took the actc update exam yesterday and passed. much harder than 10.2's actc test. I am debating the acsa. I may hold off until 10.4 server is released. I am an ACN select member, and I have been playing with tiger. I cant wait until its done.
Technology Fan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 06:11:52 PM »

Great Job! Why hold off on the next cert?
Do you need a breather or are you holding off just because you feel it will be hard?
I am studying for my ACHDS exam. I am Microsoft Certified and A+, Net+, Server+ and I teach Microsoft classes for a living but I own two Macintosh's which I use for Audio Engineering programs so I figured...why not?
Is being a member of the ACN (Apple Certified Member) a prestige thing or does it make you that much more Apple marketable? Is there any benenfit to what your standing is in the IT field with the ACN membership? How is that looked upon? I hear it is hard to get accepted as an ACN member. Also how hard was the ACHDS exam and how long did you study for it?

I once again highly congradulate you. Keep going forward. Hope to finally get a reply around here :c)
                                      Ian
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: