ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 05:28:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Other IT certifications
| |-+  Apple
| | |-+  Need Lots of Advice for my first Apple/Macintosh Certification.....Please
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Need Lots of Advice for my first Apple/Macintosh Certification.....Please  (Read 1732 times)
Technology Fan

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2004, 03:19:39 AM »

I am going to do this exam. Is there any other suplimental practice questions available say from like a source such as Transcender or something?

Also, is it a waist of Money to get the Apple training guide which is $300.00?
If it can be achived without that
I plan on using one book for OS navigation, one book for the exam objectives, and one good set of practice questions.

I currently have MCSA, A+, Network+, i-Net+, and Server+. Now I want to venture into the Apple side being as I own a PowerMac G4 and I want to expand my Marketability and Macintosh knowledge, and skills and I want a Certification to prove it.
Any suggestions?
Please give advice
on how hard this is,
What you folks recommend for study material in direct relation to the exam, and what the best route to take is here. Thanks so much. Any study guides available for it?
Technology Fan
goalie13

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 09:14:23 PM »

There are now certification study guides published by peachpit press.  If you do a search on bookpool.com you should be able to find them.  To become cetified I think you need to pass the latest OS exam and a hardware exam.
Technology Fan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 02:04:06 AM »

Oh, As I understood it the ACHDS certification is only one exam. Not two?
                           Technology Fan
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: