pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 09:57:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Other IT certifications
| |-+  Apple
| | |-+  Apple test actual exam questions
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Apple test actual exam questions  (Read 2800 times)
carry

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2004, 05:47:42 PM »

Hi,all,I have purchase 9L0-002,9L0-606,9L0-607 study guides from the website:http://www.certkiller.net and pass the exam at first. I just recite the paper's exam .
Technology Fan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 03:10:21 AM »

Well, You shouldn't rely on that.
I would be familiar with the OS in terms of navigation then I would be sure I covered most of the exams objectives as listed by Apple.

I am going to do this exam. Is there any other suplimental practice questions available say from like a source such as Transcender or something?

Also, is it a waist of Money to get the Apple training guide which is $300.00?
If it can be achived without that
I plan on using one book for OS navigation, one book for the exam objectives, and one good set of practice questions.

I currently have MCSA, A+, Network+, i-Net+, and Server+. Now I want to venture into the Apple side being as I own a PowerMac G4 and I want to expand my Marketability.
                 Any suggestions?
                 Please give advice
                 on how hard this is,
                 What you folks recommend for study material in direct relation to the exam, and what the best route to take is here. Thanks so much. Any study guides available for it?
                    Technology Fan
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: