pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 09:46:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  SQL server exams
| | |-+  70-228 Help what went wrong
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 70-228 Help what went wrong  (Read 2320 times)
sajag83

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2004, 12:41:25 PM »

Hi  failed 228 today, planning to take it second time in middle of this month I revised for 6 weeks and still failed by 5 points. I used the microsoft selpaced training kit. I passed 70-270 with 845 on the first try .The exam had so many exhibits questions where you have to look at the first diagram then look at the second diagram then re-read the question and then you read the answers to figure out what they are asking in the question
cppwiz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2004, 03:58:40 PM »

I had the same difficulty with all the exhibits on this test.  The key is to budget your time well and practice marking and skipping questions that will take a long time. Also, review the exam objectives along with the Cramsession study guide or ExamCram book to know what the test will cover.  Practice eliminating two of the possible answers for each question based on the objective.  For instance, on a question where the goal is to improve performance, some of the answers will not improve performance so you should quickly eliminate them.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2004, 04:05:08 PM by cppwiz » Logged
suprchgtnt13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 01:40:26 PM »

{      
 MS study guides they suck! Even if you pass the exam your not likly to know what is needed to preform the task required to stay employed.You may want to check out Sybex.Dont sweat it, you'll get there.
}
necrophantasm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2005, 09:49:21 AM »

If you can get your hands on SQL 2000 drop into one of your machines and do the labs that came with that self study kit. Anything the kit doesn't fully explain look up with the SQL help BOL that comes with SQL server. The best way to get through those exhibits is hands on experience. If you are comfortable with the system and are familiar with it when you get an exhibit question like that you will know what you are looking at and it won't take as long to figure it all out. The labs with the kit are pretty good and can help you familiarize yourself with the system better than just straight studying. SQL is a tough system, don't rush into the exams and you will be fine... good luck on the next round.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: