ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 03:22:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  Windows 2000 track general
| | |-+  Mcsa/mcse
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mcsa/mcse  (Read 2334 times)
Kathleen

View Profile WWW
« on: April 12, 2005, 11:53:33 AM »

Hi there,

These boards were a great help to me when I got my NT4 MCSE a few years back.

I was lucky to be able to take a few years out, travelling, and am now in a very boring IT support role, and want to move on, but, need to update my qualifications. I must admit, I'm loath to go the MCSE route again, just because it was so much work, and so I was wondering, is the MCSA worth anything at all, or would I be better off biting the bullet and just doing the win2k MCSE? My main problem with that, is I'm sure the Win2k certs must be coming to the end of their shelf life, and I don't want to do all the exams, only to have them all retired by the time I've finished. The other problem I have, is that my current place of work is Win2k/Exchange 2000, so they wouldn't be wanting me to go the Win2003 route.

Any input would be appreciated, especially regarding the MCSA.

Many thanks, it's good to be back!

Kath
Rock642

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 01:15:51 AM »

You can do the W2K exams to MCSA and watch the company if they move to 2003 then just add on a upgrade exam.
dorothy21

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 05:26:21 AM »

To my opinion, upgradation is a must for everybody, specially when you work place requires so. Always be with the team or else you will get lost.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: