pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 07:16:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Programming Forum
| | |-+  Access ?'s
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Access ?'s  (Read 1556 times)
Hockey14

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2004, 11:36:20 AM »

Hello,

What is the best way to back up a large access database(at work)(40,000 or more records)? should back up it by years or records? I believe the max number of records is like 32,000 something, right?

I am/was trying to modify the program having a heck of a time doing so, any tricks of the trade anyone would like to share.

Thanks,
Hockey14
Ling663
Beach Girl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 04:03:40 PM »

Sorry but I don't have much of an answer, just a small piece of advice:
You're not too likely to get answers to Access questions here, unless of course they have to do with MOS certs, and again, you're probably not too likely to get answers about that either >> it's a pretty quiet forum. :confused:

But I can only suggest a google search, trying "Access forums", "Access help" or backups etc.  I've found a few good db sites just doing that; vba sites, all use levels of Access help, sql etc.....  but I do not want to post links here because I believe that would be advertising and break some posting rules!  Sad  

Good luck at any rate

Spends more time reading about certs than actually getting any (certs that is;->...)...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: