pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 12:33:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  70-218
| | |-+  I kick it.....passed 218 today around 11:30am
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I kick it.....passed 218 today around 11:30am  (Read 1178 times)
RONALD25

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2004, 01:59:05 AM »

Hello guys and gals I just pass 218 today with score of 888 and I'm declaring myself an official W2K MCSA because as you know when you have 210, 215 and 218 plus A+ and Net+ you are MCSA. So I finally did it and now is time for vacation........later on I will take 70-292 for the upgrade to Win 2003 MCSA but now I just want to let you know I pass 218 and there where some question as follow:

50 question
150 min plus 20 for questionnaire (if U want)
700 is the passing score for this test

20% DHCP(you got to know this)
20% DNS(a must know subject)
20% Active Directory(managing and securing)
15% GPO(Group Policy Objects)
5%  Network Infrastructure(Troubleshooting)
5%  RRAS and IIS
15% General questions about clients and server computers troubleshooting, configuration, installation, etc

Take your time because every question is like a freaking book and there where a few exhibits involve as well. I don't know what the maximum score is for those tests but it seems to vary, I score 888 and I'm happy with it because a pass is a pass and nonetheless test and real life work are two different things anyway.

Make sure the you setup a lab with a least to servers and 1 or 2 clients configure as dual or multi-boot to see how different windows versions reacts to various settings.........got it. I also use Passport and Sybex books to study but I also recommend Examcram.....remember to do as much test as possible and practice.. Good luck to you on you test and now time to relax in a Caribbean Cruise........don't worried your time will come.
:cool:

"I can not ΤΗ£is an expression of a weak mind. If you try hard enough you can accomplice anything you want......be smart and learn.........BUENA SUERTE.
freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 06:50:01 PM »

congratulations on passing the test, and on becoming an MCSA Smiley You deserve that cruise, but in the mean time, don't forget to open a bottle of something bubbly!

Freak, MA, M.Ed., Net+,I-Net+, Security+, CEH, CEI, CCA, CCNA, MCP+I, MCSA, MCSE NT, MCSE 2K, MCT

iCertify dot net
: Free Forum, quizzes, study guides...

FreakNotes.com: free subnetting, DHCP, Network Security study guides! Also 120-page Security+ book and 100+ page Network+ book!

InfoSecWeb.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: