pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 10:14:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Certifications and IT jobs/Salaries
| | |-+  Intellys Corp.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Intellys Corp.  (Read 3610 times)
hscott63
I'm with Shaq :)

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2004, 03:57:08 PM »

Have anybody heard of this company cause I've seen their job opening on computerjobs.com?
curiousgeorge
learn through asking

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 12:32:22 PM »

I don't trust any IT company that doesn't have a website!

I did a google search on the company and couldn't find any links to a corporate website.

That's just sad.

MCSA Charter Member
MCSE Early Achiever
Server+
Dell certified
HP certified
npo3po
LOCK AND LOAD!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2004, 07:33:12 AM »

ditto.

Back For The 1st Time.
Kasor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 03:56:29 PM »

If a IT company don't have website..., it mean they don't physical exist.

No Good

Kill All Suffer 2 Reborn
hscott63
I'm with Shaq :)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 04:54:59 PM »

http://www.intellys.com/
azimuth40

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 09:05:06 PM »

Originally posted by curiousgeorge
I don't trust any IT company that doesn't have a website!

I did a google search on the company and couldn't find any links to a corporate website.

That's just sad.

oops I think you must have mispelled it.  Google has 4 pages of hits. I am still not convinced I see that they let their domain name expire around july of last year.  They alos have no internal profile on their web site.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 09:42:13 PM by azimuth40 » Logged
networkingman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2004, 12:34:44 PM »

DO NOT do business with this company. I did some work for them back in April, I have yet to get paid. I have referred other contractors to them, and they also have not been paid. Stay away for your own good. Just my advice!
meester_it

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2004, 01:53:06 PM »

Neat to see posts about companies I have contracted with.

Not only have I heard of Intellys, but I have done some contract work for them.  They are in Dallas, they do have a website http://www.intellys.com, which I first used back in May of this year.

DO NOT do business with this company. I did some work for them back in April, I have yet to get paid. I have referred other contractors to them, and they also have not been paid. Stay away for your own good. Just my advice!

I have done several jobs with them, and have been paid promptly as far as contract work is concerned.  I have done a lot of contract work in my life and I know from experience that some contractors are what I call 'slow payers' which is a VERY common thing.  I'm not sure what happened with you, but I was getting paid about two weeks after submiting my invoice to them!  If you havent been paid by Intellys yet, I suggest you follow up with them at least once a week or every other week to remind them.  One other thing, i know they let some body go back in August that was involved in a lot of the work I did for them.  Dunno if that could have something to do with it.  Hope it works out for you!
networkingman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2005, 07:34:43 PM »

Well, this is beyond ridiculous. I STILL have not received money for the services I performed for Intellys. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT do business with this company. Some guy named Charles is the owner and he's a real jerk! Now, there is some new guy now who has no clue what is going on. I guess I'll have to pursue legal remedies. Be forewarned people, check out who you are working for FIRST!! :mad:
Robredhat

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2005, 01:29:36 PM »

I have done a few jobs for this company.
They are slow to pay quick to hire and give false promises of 15 day payments. I was told they do direct deposits to find that it was bogus. After repeated attempts to collect I felt as if I were begging for the money I had earned. I will not work for this company again. They reported they were going through some changes and apologized. However the changes were never mentioned when the 15 day payment terms were promised. There recruiters fall short because they can not even get on accounting department to pay. Sad
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: