pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 08:06:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Other IT certifications
| |-+  CISSP
| | |-+  updated exams at testking.co.uk
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: updated exams at testking.co.uk  (Read 12849 times)
kabra

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2004, 10:41:10 AM »

updated exams at http://www.testking.co.uk
All real exams with passing guarantee.
JavaSith

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2004, 08:08:09 PM »

although i have heard of test-takers passing oracle, cisco, and microsoft certs using testking and/or transcender, I have never heard of anyone "passing" the cissp exam using testking since the questions on the cissp exam are retired every few months.   if u pass the cissp exam using testking as your prep-tool, u would be the first one in my book.
Tophat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 02:59:46 AM »

yea right... what a load of bull. They change the exam so often with new questions, there is little chance that you can pass the exam with by cheating. Also, since you need to have a min amount of experiance, even if you cheat, you still need to prove you know your stuff.

If your friends did pass the exam, ask him for his cissp id number and I will look it up to see if he really passed. Like I said, unless you can prove otherwise, these cheating methods are a waste of money and time when you working for the cissp.
dl4akb

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2004, 12:03:44 AM »

Don't feed the troll!

and

Don't waste your money!
jarred

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 10:27:13 AM »

but its working
moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2004, 09:22:58 AM »

it has all new questions
jarred

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2004, 03:12:12 PM »

new questions
t_bind

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2005, 12:20:52 AM »

Die, spammers.

CISSP, ISSAP, GCFW Gold, CEH, MCSA 2003, MCP, CSA/HP-UX, LPIC-2, LPIC-1, PGP CPE, RSA/CSE SecurID, Veritas DPA Linux+, Security+.
This site sucks.  With the amount of spam and lack of moderation that examnotes.net has, it's better to check out www.techexams.net/forums, www.certcities.com and www.security-forums.com.
moderators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2005, 05:34:04 AM »

its the best
t_bind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2005, 06:58:03 PM »

Please stop this spam.

By continually posting this, you are:

1) Degrading the forum.  People don't like to see spam, and it drives people away.  While you *think* you are helping your own business, you are only hurting it.

2) You're posting the same crap over and over again on this and other forums.  People are learning to ignore those threads.  Why not pay for banner advertising or whatever?

3) Most importantly, posting brain dumps isn't helping anyone.  If you had say, instructional guides, or whatever, that might be a bit more helpful.  However, this isn't conducive to this forum.

4) Brain dumps will not help on the CISSP due to continual changing of questions and separate test books for each exam.

I don't know why I bothered to post this.  Examnotes is beyond repair at this point.

CISSP, ISSAP, GCFW Gold, CEH, MCSA 2003, MCP, CSA/HP-UX, LPIC-2, LPIC-1, PGP CPE, RSA/CSE SecurID, Veritas DPA Linux+, Security+.
This site sucks.  With the amount of spam and lack of moderation that examnotes.net has, it's better to check out www.techexams.net/forums, www.certcities.com and www.security-forums.com.
moderators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2005, 03:05:10 AM »

cheaper and best
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: