pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 04:08:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Programming Forum
| | |-+  Comprehensive Programmer Aptitude Battery
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Comprehensive Programmer Aptitude Battery  (Read 2684 times)
format kid
for the love of the game

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2004, 02:16:04 PM »

Does anyone have any experience with the Comprehensive Programmer Aptitude Battery?

I have a friend at work getting ready to apply for a job and apparently this is one of the screening tests. Can anybody point me in the direction of preperation materials?

azimuth40

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 04:18:10 PM »

Originally posted by format kid
Does anyone have any experience with the Comprehensive Programmer Aptitude Battery?

I have a friend at work getting ready to apply for a job and apparently this is one of the screening tests. Can anybody point me in the direction of preperation materials?

I don't think that you can prepare for an aptitude test.  It would be like trying to prepare for an IQ test.  The test should be checking to see how your brain is wired and not what questions you memorized.

Here is the producer of the test

http://www.pearsonreidlondonhouse.com/assessments/cpab.htm
format kid
for the love of the game

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2004, 04:21:50 PM »

gotcha. I found that link shortly after I posted. turns out on the ad for the job they posted "comprehensive programmer aptitude battery" when really it is "computer programmer.blahblah". Once I figured that out I found there is a few things out there, and at least now she has an idea of what to expect as far as questions go.

Thanks for the response by the way. =)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: