pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 10:42:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-219
| | | |-+  Obtain your MCSE certifications at home with 100% convenience.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Obtain your MCSE certifications at home with 100% convenience.  (Read 18031 times)
ipassmcse

View Profile WWW
« on: February 20, 2004, 05:01:42 AM »

IT Certification Examination Service

We are the country's only certification exam service provider with direct association to testing centers. We provide services for over 30 IT certification exams including MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, SCJP, OCDBA. Our association with various authorized Prometric and VUE testing centers allowed us to successfully consulted over 100 clients in obtaining their certifications. 100% of our clients passed their exams in one shut, with 100% convenience.

To ensure our client's best interest and best security, we insist that all exams are hosted only in contracted test sites, to eliminate "substitute examinees" with fake ID's, and therefore our clients' consignments may be efficiently executed. We also have professional trainers at our training center with extensive experiences in teaching and long-standing testing experience, providing up-to-date information on the examinations, so that we are able to stand firm by our claim of 100% passing upon first try.

We deeply recognize our client's satisfaction is our best commercial. We live by a "client's first" principle, and will provide the most comprehensive service to every client with best dedication, efforts, and accountability..

Please E-Mail???service@certnow.net for further discussion on intended exam subject, time & payment.
Payment: Examination fee and service payment are paid in full.
Please provide us your Name and E-Mail.
Or, simply provide your testing center ID.
We may complete any certification exam within 7 days. 3 days for single subject.
We will register your ID for you upon completion of exam.
The ID on your transcript allows you to obtain proof of passing on testing center web site. (Best form of proof.)
Certificate will be mailed to you directly from the U.S. within 4 to 6 weeks, at your residence, or other designated address.

For detail information:
Plz visit: http://www.certnow.net/english/index.html

Obtain your IT Certifications at home with 100% convenience.
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 11:34:19 PM »

So you're going to train me and I am going to learn something and I am going to pass the test?

Judging by the convoluted manipulation of language, I think this is not the case. It sounds like you are soliciting to take exams for people. Either that or your pulling some other scam on the fools who are desperate and stupid enough to give you their personal information.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2004, 11:38:52 PM by jeff_j_black » Logged
ipassmcse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2004, 12:13:04 AM »

Sir,
  Yes, we take exams for people.
  What we need is your name so that we can take the exams for you and you will receive the certification.
  What do you think we can do for your name? There are so many people with the same name in the world.
  We can send you the certification after you have validated your certification on the website of Microsoft, Cisco, Sun, etc.
  Regards

jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2004, 03:11:36 AM »

This could not suck more.

A) I am fully able to obtain certifications that I want, on my own.

B) I actually learn something.

C) Through this experience, I can actually do things for my employers. It's called work.

D) What you are soliciting is reprehensible.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 03:19:03 AM by jeff_j_black » Logged
ipassmcse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2004, 05:11:04 AM »

We serve who need our service, but not the guys like you. If you think this message disturb you, just skip it. Thank you.

Spid
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2004, 07:43:29 AM »

I've sent your info and website url to mcphelp@microsoft.com, they should be interested in the service you are offering.

Thanks so much for providing a service that continues to de-value IT certifications. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 07:52:09 AM by Spid » Logged

"I was planning to take over the world, but got distracted by something sparkly..."
Blubells
Kilted Tech

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2004, 02:45:19 PM »

Here Here Guys,

I have worked my XXX off for too long actually LEARNING the material to  stand for people who have simply used a dump to memorise the questions, or worse still what these people are offering.

Lets hope MCPHELP actually do something about this though. They have been known to simply ignore it.

CMON Microsoft Lay the Smack Down this time. I want my certs to mean something!!!!!!!!!!!

The Difference Between Dreams And Accomplishments Is Merely Desire
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: