pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 08:57:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  Exchange server 2000
| | | |-+  Looking for a little guidance
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for a little guidance  (Read 1036 times)
River19
Turned on and up loud

View Profile WWW
« on: December 05, 2003, 12:05:12 AM »

What can I expect from this exam??  What do people that have already taken it have to say?

Obviously I'm not looking for answers, but were there more questions on backup, ADC, x.400, etc??

I'm basically a win2k, exchange 2000 person, no prior exp with Exchange 5.5 although I understand basic concepts.

Just looking for a basic picture as to what I can expect.

"I think there is a world market for maybe ten computers"
            -Tom Watson, founder of IBM
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2003, 12:02:23 PM »

I have not taken this exam, but have studied extensively for it. I expect a lot of upgrade from 5.5 and recovery questions.

When I began, I had little hands on with either 5.5 or 2000, so I got the MS Press book for 5.5 (It includes the software, I found it at Amazon for $20 from one of the third party vendors.) and spent a couple of weeks with it. Then when I was doing the upgrade topics for 2000, I did actual upgrades from NT 4.0 and Ex 5.5 to 2000 and Ex 2000.

Depending on how much understanding of 5.5 you have you might benefit from setting it up running it and upgrading it once (ADC is really cool!). Best of luck
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: