pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 11:51:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  U.S. soldiers Killed
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: U.S. soldiers Killed  (Read 3584 times)
mindmesh
Spit Fire

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2003, 10:55:05 AM »

Unfortunately I doubt they'll ever be ready. It's been a Millenia or two and they're still not ready. It's just too bad the world is tired of it. I say either help to fix it or ignore it. Either way I'm tired of hearing about it everyday on the news. If they want to kill each other then let them. Just don't make the US's responsibility to fix this. Let the UN do it. Isn't this their job? I can see why the Isreali's ignore the UN thought. If the UN had it's way there would be no Isreal.

I take no responsibility for the offensive nature of this post.. If you take offense I am sorry, but honestly don't give a damn. All rights reserved!!
Papiya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2003, 11:56:36 AM »

Originally posted by mindmesh
Unfortunately I doubt they'll ever be ready. It's been a Millenia or two and they're still not ready. It's just too bad the world is tired of it. I say either help to fix it or ignore it. Either way I'm tired of hearing about it everyday on the news. If they want to kill each other then let them. Just don't make the US's responsibility to fix this. Let the UN do it. Isn't this their job? I can see why the Isreali's ignore the UN thought. If the UN had it's way there would be no Isreal.

Actually that's not correct. The quagmire that these people have got themselves in has not been die to millenia-old hatreds, but 19th and 20th centiry politics, same as in Kashmir. The U.S. is usually considered as responsible for it in the same way that Iran and Saudi are responsible. Iran backs Hezbollah (regardless of their actions), America backs Israel (regardless of its actions). So until the aid stops, you're still involved. The UN, as I have said before can do nothing unless it is willing to build up an army and use it. And you won't stop hearing about it because headlines like "6 Palestinians Dine Out At Al-Qasim's, Eat Fish, And Go Home". Or maybe "Israeli Kids Boogie Down At Disco". That just doesn't quite cut it in today's news.
bearing
Down, Down Deeper & Down

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2003, 02:38:27 PM »

Originally posted by Tech Ranger
We are against terrorism.  We are the nation that put forward the roadmap for peace.  The vast majority of Americans, including myself, favor a two-state solution.

Does this road map go anywhere near Ireland, Spain or Chechnya among others or has George not found them on his Globe yet?

mindmesh
Spit Fire

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2003, 03:23:24 PM »

Originally posted by bearing
Does this road map go anywhere near Ireland, Spain or Chechnya among others or has George not found them on his Globe yet?

He's still looking.. Their just so small he needs Colon to point them out.

I take no responsibility for the offensive nature of this post.. If you take offense I am sorry, but honestly don't give a damn. All rights reserved!!
ChrisDfer
Certified Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2003, 03:25:39 PM »

Originally posted by bearing

This is like one of damned if do damed if you don't situations. You don't get involved in something people say you don't care about others, you do get involved people say you need to butt out and get your nose out of everyone business. I dunno, but it seems kinda hard to make certain people happy.
jimbo2002

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2003, 03:44:23 PM »

History may help us avoid future mistakes, but we are where we are. The reality is that Isreal is one of the most stable nations in the mid east and to ignore it is simply not realistic and irresponsible, any mid east solution is going to include Isreal to a large extent. After world war two, both japan and most of europe were in ruins, probably worse than Iraq is right now. The solution, and we know it worked, was the Marshall plan. Lots of help, lots of expertise and yes lots of money, but look at how these nations were transformed in just a few years. Perhaps we need that same vision and commitment for Iraq and the palestinians.
Papiya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2003, 04:07:11 PM »

Originally posted by jimbo2002
Perhaps we need that same vision and commitment for Iraq and the palestinians.

It doesn't matter what WE want, as long as THEY don't want it.
jimbo2002

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2003, 04:18:11 PM »

Are you speaking on behalf of the entire nation of Iraq, nobody seems to be asking them, I dont mean the hot heads I mean the ordinary bloke (man).
Papiya

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2003, 04:21:49 PM »

Originally posted by jimbo2002
Are you speaking on behalf of the entire nation of Iraq, nobody seems to be asking them, I dont mean the hot heads I mean the ordinary bloke (man).

Actually I was referring to Israel/Palestine. You can hand them a Marshall plan on a silver platter, but if the fish ain't biting, it won't do them any good.
mindmesh
Spit Fire

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2003, 04:23:02 PM »

I still like my Idea.. Once a couple MOAB's hit the floor then they'll have a common enemy, just like the rest of the world.

jimbo2002

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2003, 04:32:31 PM »

Intersting idea, do you think it will work though. I mean thats a lot of sand in the upper atmosphere.
mindmesh
Spit Fire

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2003, 04:34:57 PM »

well if we hit them both it might. If we picked on the Palestians then it definately wouldn't.

rathore

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2003, 04:58:48 PM »

IS THIS WWW.EXAMNOTES.NET :p
Cheesy

Never wear ur best trousers when ur going out to fight for freedom & truth
bearing
Down, Down Deeper & Down

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2003, 08:38:41 PM »

Originally posted by ChrisDfer
This is like one of damned if do damed if you don't situations. You don't get involved in something people say you don't care about others, you do get involved people say you need to butt out and get your nose out of everyone business. I dunno, but it seems kinda hard to make certain people happy.

But the US have got involved in the Northern Ireland troubles, may I mention NORAID.

Tech Ranger
On A Mission

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2003, 10:42:47 PM »

We always get criticized for not getting involved or for getting involved.

The Computer is a creation of man.  Man is a creation of God! -  
Joe from Brooklyn
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: