pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 01:07:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  Exchange server 2000
| | | |-+  lost my beta exam, and 3 weeks of studing
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: lost my beta exam, and 3 weeks of studing  (Read 1426 times)
SVR1
SVR1.CONTOSO.COM.

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2003, 01:32:35 AM »

because of prometric online registration system i lost my exam voucher of the 71-284 exam and worse all my hard time studing for over 500 hours, i read the documentation and the 70-224 book, did some practice exams and was getting 98% and when i go to the testing center they tell me that i am not on the list , i stand there for about an hour, and then they give me an number to call (note that the prometric testing center was put on hold for about 30 minutes for each call and they did 2 calls, in which the customer service did nothing to help them) well then they gave me the candidate care number called them and as usual about 45 minutes on hold, a lady answered me, took her name down because i had problems with the customer service of prometric in the past, and she told me that i lost the exam, i asked her that if prometric would provide me with another one when the exam goes live and she told me that i had to pay. i will never test with prometric again that is for sure, the only test that i have left to do at prometric is the 70-282 exam and i hope they do not mess that one up.

http://www.mcseworld.com

reviews on beta exams and more.
stepfaul

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2003, 07:41:54 AM »

Sorry to hear about your problems, keep your chin up though.

I am not impressed with the customer service of the testing companies or the testing centres.  I am fed up with paying money for an exam and having to take the exam on a 5 year old PC with a c**p display.

The testing centre closet to me seems to only allow testing a couple of days per month!

Good luck with your last exam.

SF

You are the administrator of a Windows 2000 network comprising of........
SVR1
SVR1.CONTOSO.COM.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2003, 06:51:47 PM »

i am scheduled for this exam on the 14th, at VUE.

http://www.mcseworld.com

reviews on beta exams and more.
isles1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2003, 08:35:25 PM »

SVR1:

Sorry to hear about your problems, but wasn't the 284 one of the exams you scheduled outside of the announced testing dates?

The last day for that test was weeks ago.  I had mentioned in the original 284 thread that scheduling outside that window may lead to you not being able to take the exam and would yield no voucher.

Did Prometric give an explaination for what happened?

P.S.  The dates for the 282 have passed also.  I would clarify with Prometric as to whether the test will be delivered before you put more effort into studying SBS 2003.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: