pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 06:14:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  In what order?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: In what order?  (Read 1085 times)
refnulf

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2003, 01:56:04 AM »

Hi there, I just finished my mcsa,mcse,mcdba classes and I'm planning to take the exams now.

What order should I take them in? 70-210,215,216,217,218,219,228 and 229 are the exams I have to take.

Working towards, MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD, CCNA, CCNP
Pavlov
Old Timer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 02:01:05 PM »

Personally, I would have taken the exams as I went through the classes, but that's me....

Now that you've done all the classes you need to focus on the first topic.  Start at the beginning, prep yourself for 210 and 215 together.  These two exams play off each other and there is a lot of information overlap.  

Prep for 217 and 219 together.  These two exams cover the same material the test is just presented in a different style on 219 (case study format).

Then prep for 216 alone. Many call 216 "The Beast" and for good reason. For me it was a toss up between 216 and 217 as to which was really "The Beast".

By the time you've finished with 210, 215, 216, 217, and 219, 218 will be a review and should be the easiest of the tests you'll take.  Then move on to the DBA exams.

Good luck in your studies.

The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.
---------------------------------------
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
refnulf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2003, 08:18:33 AM »

Thanks man, I had a similar setup, although I planned to do the DBA papers first Smiley

I wanted to take the exams as I went through the course, but I was waiting for government funding, and this and that and eventually got sick of waiting.

But you got the right idea there. I'll take the first two in a week or so.

Working towards, MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD, CCNA, CCNP
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: