pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2017, 09:11:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Hardware
| | |-+  Webramp 600i >> NokiaIP55
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Webramp 600i >> NokiaIP55  (Read 794 times)
gauji
Confuzed

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2003, 10:45:42 PM »

Anyone used these routers ?

Im working with a few of these, but what I am thinking is The NOKIA IP55 has a CheckPoint connection intergraded so Im thinking if the Webramp 600i is exactly the same with only a different firmware, I had one Webramp that needed to be opened because a customer hooked it to the wrong transformer (48 volts and instead of 12 volts) I told the customer that it would be to expensive to repair it because I wasnt able to get the regulator (that was fried) locally so it would be 2 months before I could tell if the CPU of the router is still working, so the customer said this takes to much time so he just bought a another router, he then gave me the old router, so I ordered the regulator and tried and to my amazement it worked so now Im thinking should I try to upgrade the Webramp firmware to the NOKIA IP55 firmware Huh? Since I have opened an Nokia IP55 it seams to me its all the same hardware(chips).
Why I am posting this Huh
Well somebody could have tried this before or heard of this been done before.
Also Ive asked Nokia but they wont comment on this. Any comments appreciated.
:confused:

Dazed & Confuzed
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: