pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 10:07:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-081 Exchange 5.5
| | | |-+  Please help(urgent)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Please help(urgent)  (Read 587 times)
Iron

View Profile WWW
« on: December 18, 2000, 11:02:00 AM »

Hello folks
  These are the questions from the stone cold
dump

10. You are using the import utility of Microsoft Exchange Administrator to modify a large number of existing mailboxes. You want add an area code to the Telephone-Office2 field of each of these mailboxes. The export information of one of these recipients is listed below:

Obj-Class,Alias Name,Display Name,Telephone-Office1,Telephone-Office2

Mailbox,MPeterson,Mary Peterson,801-333-4343,333-5654

Which field or fields must you include in your import file in order to add an area code to the Telephone-Office2 field? (Choose all that apply.)

A. Mode

B. Obj-Class

C. Alias name

D. Display name

E. Telephone-Office1

F. Telephone-Office2

Answer: A, B, C, F

But I have seen some answers where there is no mode as an answer.What do you say?Please also tell me why do we select mode and
 obj-class
32. You are formulating a backup strategy for your company. The computer that will be your Exchange server has two hard drives of equal capacity, with one of the drives significantly faster than the other.

Required Result: A requirement of the backup strategy is to perform a complete backup every night.

Optional Result 1: One optional result of the strategy is that the most recent database transactions can be recovered in the event of a hardware failure of the drive, or drives, housing the Exchange database files.

Optional Result 2: Another optional result of the strategy is to minimize server response time for users.

Proposed Solution: One proposed strategy includes: placing the IS database file and the IS transaction log files on the faster hard disk, and the DS database file and the DS transaction log files on the slower hard disk; enabling circular logging; and performing a nightly backup.

What results does this proposed strategy produce?

A. The required result, and both optional results

B. The required result, and only one of the optional results

C. The required result, and neither of the optional results

D. Does not produce the required result

Answer: C
I have seen answers where the answer is B.So friends please help.I am very confused.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: