pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 06:17:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-081 Exchange 5.5
| | | |-+  Another Day That Will Live in Infamy!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Another Day That Will Live in Infamy!  (Read 1563 times)
kang

View Profile WWW
« on: December 08, 2000, 08:17:00 PM »

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know(believe it or not) I passed Exchange yesterday and did quite well...Yea, Yea, I know you guys told me so....

The test was interesting to say the least...Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for the support and the occasional kick in the head that I sorely needed!!

I already had the test date scheduled, which I always do ahead of time, because I found that pressure though unpleasant is a very good teacher!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and let you guys know since you have all been a great motivator...Thanks again I really appreciate it!!
courvoisser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2000, 08:57:00 PM »

Well, Well, Well  Kang you finally did it. I told you so. A good friend of mines told me you passed, so i had to come back to the board and give you my congrats. I wished i could've been a fly on the wall when you got into the testing room ; )  So you're amongst us MCSE'S??? That was your last one right? I'm sure you're looking forward to some needed time off. Congratulations again....

courvoisser

A+ MCSE
Bajwa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2000, 09:12:00 PM »

Just wanted to let you know(believe it or not) I passed Exchange yesterday and did quite well...Yea, Yea, I know you guys told me so....

Hi Kang
I don't belive what you have done.
Congrats any way.Heatious.
Bajwa

kang

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2000, 09:37:00 PM »

Hi Courvoisser and Bajwa,

Thanks for the congratulations, I really do appreciate it....Yes, That was the last one for me, to reach the holy grail! Of course, this is only the beginning not the end...

However, I think that I deserve a little break...Well, Courvoisser, I was pretty nervous a few hours before the test, but a funny sort of feeling came over me as I sat down to begin...Like there is no turning back now, so just go ahead and do your best....I also kept telling myself this is just another test, not the last one...

That was a little bit more difficult to convince myself. However, I stayed focused and prevailed...In retrospect, I am really glad that I chose Exchange, because I did learn alot....I am sure that it will have good practical applications too...Anyway, I will stay tuned here to see when the other guys check in with their results...

I guess that now that I have passed...I owe my girlfriend a nice night out, for putting up with my hermit studying...Take it easy all!
kingsway4us

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2000, 01:53:00 AM »

One, two, three:  WE TOLD YOU SO!!!

I knew you were going to do it.  I thought you could do it a week ago!  I've been watching this board like a hawk this past week for some word from you.  I'm glad the monkey is finally off your back and now you can kick back a little bit.  Go celebrate!

------------------
Russ
A+, MCP, MCSE

Russ
MCSE(NT,W2K), A+
kang

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2000, 10:15:00 AM »

Hi there Kingsway4us,

Thanks for the congrats...I really do appreciate it. Yes, you were right of course. I did very well on the exam, although it definitely made me think. Then again, that's what it is all about isn't it?

You are probably right that I could have passed it a week ago, but I don't think I would have done as well as I did. The time was well spent and I put it all together.
Yes, now I can pass the monkey off to someone else greatfully!

I am going to enjoy a short rest before moving on to the next goal. Thanks for the support. I really do appreciate it.
FUBAR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2000, 06:17:00 PM »

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Kang we all knew you could do it we just a devil of a time convenceing you that you could do it. Very happy for you and you got it done before the holidays, Great Job........I have been out of pocket lately studying for the Proxy exam on the 28th of this month, but I do check back and see how everyone is doing with the exchange exam.

Congratulations again, and best wishes for continued success Oh by the way I hope you sent Courvoisser your email address so we can all keep in touch and see how each one does with their new career and as he said maybe someone might actually hire another someday.

Best wishes to the forum for a Happy and Joyous Holiday Season and much success with all certs and job hunting...........FUBAR

(A+, NET+, MCP, MCSE NT4.0, MCSA, MCSE W2K)
FUBAR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2000, 06:19:00 PM »

oops

[This message has been edited by FUBAR (edited 12-11-2000).]

RexOrion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2000, 09:58:00 PM »

CONGRATS!!!

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!  Welcome to MCSEland.  See ya at the next level.  Happy Holidays all!

------------------
i-Net+
MCSE

RexOrion
"..this thing of ours,
it goes on and on."
kang

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2000, 07:22:00 PM »

Hi FUBAR and RexOrion,

Thank you very much for the congratulations on the exam. I really do appreciate it...Oh, and by the way, funny thing FUBAR, got the same score as you!

Maybe we have some kind of psychic connection. Yes, as I said before I realize that I was a bit of a butthead about this one. However, I think alot of it had to do with the fact that I was really getting burned out from non-stop exams. I think we all know that feeling.

Yes, Courvoisser does have my e-mail address so we can all stay in touch.
By the way, what do you think of Proxy? What text did you use? I was thinking of maybe hitting that one for a Win2k elective at some point. A friend of mine(I think) said to me why don't you try to take IIS before the end of the month and shoot for a MCSE+I. Yea, sure that would be some rest! I guess that it would be nice but not sure if the return justifies the effort. Especially since the extra time could be spent towards Win2k etc...

Well, I want to again thank you both for the support, I really do appreciate it...Yes, I could have done it on my own, but knowing that there are others on here going through the same thing really helped during those times when the motivation factor was tough.

Anyway, I will hang around here to see how the others are doing. However I want to wish eveyone the best for the holidays..I know that I have already gotten my Christmas gift!! Good luck to everyone on future endeavors..FUBAR good luck on Proxy too, let me know how it goes.
FUBAR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2000, 08:45:00 AM »

Hello Kang and you very welcome, for the Proxy exam I am using the Sybex book again, and someone from my class has the Troy Tech study guide for proxy too so we all have copies of that now. I don't know if the reward will justify the effort or not but it is not retireing and it will finish up my MCSE in NT 4.0 and then I can start on 2000 in Jan. 22nd to be exact. Take a break my friend and enjoy the holidays, spend a little time with the girl friend. I don't have that problem, my wife is pushing me to finish so she can start classes for Graphic Design and Web Page Developement and work form home with the 2yr old daughter.

Any who best wishes to all and I hope everyone on the forum has a GREAT!! Holiday Season and we all get a cushy job with great benifits real soon GOD BLESS and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE..................FUBAR

kang

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2000, 08:24:00 PM »

Hi FUBAR,

Well, thanks for the info on the Proxy exam...Well, I think that you are probably right that I need a little break from the studies. Maybe I can hit Proxy some time after the New Year to include for Win2K elective...I will see. I guess that I had better spend the time looking for a nice XMAS gift for the girlfriend instead of studying!

Anyway, good luck with the last one there. Let us know how you did..I will hang around here, but in case I don't catch you, before I wish you and everyone the Best Wishes for the holiday season! Take care all. By the way, are you taking a course? Is that the reason for the Jan. 22 date on Win2K?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: