pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2017, 03:06:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-219
| | | |-+  General intro and question
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: General intro and question  (Read 1706 times)
kingkuru

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2003, 11:21:26 AM »

Hello, I've been studying for a couple of weeks now (MS training kit, measureUP questions, transcender, now ch9-10 in deployment guide) and am going to take the test on Tuesday.  I was browsing through the forum here and I have to say that you people are really helpful.  So my question is that when I called the testing place, they told me the test was 105 minutes long.  But I've looked at some old posts here and they mention it taking 215 minutes (and transcender give you that long).  So did they change it or did the lady at the testing place get it wrong?  Thanks.
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 12:19:02 PM »

Unless they have made a change recently, you should get the longer of the two times you listed. You may want to call back and check it out. Have you registered on the testing vendors website? It is a lot easier to book exams and check things out through the web. Best of luck!
kingkuru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2003, 04:43:11 PM »

I just signed up on Pearson VUE, which said the exam allows for 240 minutes.  So here is another question: about how many questions will there be on the test?  The general average on these forums seems to be 4 cases with about 10 questions each, and that was what it was like on the Transcender exams.  But this seems like a really long time for just ~40 questions.  When taking the test, should I not worry too much about the time limit?  When I did the Transcender tests, I still had at least an hour and a half left.  Is this normal?  Thanks.
jeff_j_black

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 05:21:26 PM »

If you are well prepared for the exam, the alloted time is more than enough. The only time I would be concerned is if one of the cases is taking more than a quarter of the time alotted. Sounds like that won't be the case for you though. Yes expect 4-5 cases, around 40 questions. Good Luck!
kingkuru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2003, 06:02:51 PM »

Well, thankfully, I passed!  Thanks Jeff for all the helpful info.  I'm sure I'll have other questions for the other exams in the future.  See you all around.
jeff_j_black

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2003, 06:59:45 PM »

That's great! Best of luck on your future endeavors!
Tech Ranger
On A Mission

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2003, 10:04:55 PM »

Congratulations.  Having been through it, do you have any advice for those of us who have not yet done it?

The Computer is a creation of man.  Man is a creation of God! -  
Joe from Brooklyn
kingkuru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2003, 10:21:16 PM »

The only advice I can give is the obvious. Take as many practice exams as you can. Transcender helped a lot. I used MeasureUP as well, which had tons of questions. Most importantly is to carefully read the answer explanations to these questions and make sure you understand them. That's it, good luck. Since you've passed all those other exams, this one shouldn't be that tough.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: