pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 09:40:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  "Hey, I lowered my cholesterol!"
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: "Hey, I lowered my cholesterol!"  (Read 1497 times)
nergalsharazer

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2003, 03:08:00 AM »

Don't take this the wrong way.

I was watching TV the other day, and there was a guy who kept telling everyone that he had lowered his cholesterol.  This was during a honey nut cheerios advertisement.  

After watching that commercial, I started to worry about my cholesterol and thought about eating cheerios.  Then I started thinking.  Then I started stressing because I hadn't been eating cheerios and my cholesterol was probably pretty frikkin high.  Then I realized that the add had stressed me out, by making me worry about my cholesterol level. Stress causes sterols to be released in my blood elevating my cholesterol level even further.  This really pissed me off, further raising the level of toxins in my blood.

I would like to see the same add only a little different.  Instead of this guy hounding ordinary people, office workers and old women about a lowered  cholesterol level I would like to see him tell it to a couple of homies selling crack on a street corner.

He would say,"Hey, I lowered my cholesterol!" A Possible response from the crack dealing homies could be, "Yo! What the F__K you talkin bout cholesterol?!?  You b___h XXX M____r F____r you better get yo b___h XXX M____r F____ing XXX up on outta herle fo I bust a cap of in yo b___h XXX M____r F____ing XXX!!!"
azimuth40

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 02:58:05 PM »

Somehow I don't think that putting honey on your nuts will lower your cholesterol. Wink
Tennman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2003, 06:07:08 PM »

Originally posted by azimuth40
Somehow I don't think that putting honey on your nuts will lower your cholesterol. Wink
LOL:D :cool: Cheesy
ruscorp
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2003, 06:16:24 PM »

That commercial is about as annoying as the figgin' Verizon Wireless "Can you hear me now?"

- -- Anti Dublin Crew -- -
azimuth40

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2003, 08:43:00 PM »

Good
mindmesh
Spit Fire

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2003, 08:46:24 PM »

Somehow I don't think that putting honey on your nuts will lower your cholesterol.  

I don't know about you but if I have honey on my Nuts there is about to be some exercise going on.  Cheesy

I take no responsibility for the offensive nature of this post.. If you take offense I am sorry, but honestly don't give a damn. All rights reserved!!
ruscorp
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2003, 09:58:51 PM »

Originally posted by azimuth40
Good

Hehe, not anymore. I bought a cell phone signal blocker cause I saw it in the movie "Enough" with J. Lo. Now I don't have to put up with annoying cell phone rings in the office. No one understands why they don't have signal when I'm in the office. Wink

P.S.: Yes I know they are illegal. I had to buy it from the UK. Cost me a good $450USD.

Webmaster
Founder of ExamNotes
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2003, 11:06:33 PM »

And I staid in Holiday Inn express last night.

Webmaster of this site and of
Cert21.com - no other practice exams get any closer to the real thing.
CertPortal.com - IT certification search engine.
MCSE+I, CNA, A+, N+, I-NET+
ruscorp
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2003, 01:42:37 AM »

Originally posted by Webmaster
And I staid in Holiday Inn express last night.

Well could you give me your rates and the rates of some of your competitors? Wink

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: