pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 08:28:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Cisco
| |-+  Cisco Security exams
| | |-+  Passed CSPFA
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Passed CSPFA  (Read 37857 times)
pleb79

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2003, 05:21:01 AM »

if you could email the notes to
pleb@orbital.wiretapped.net.spam i would appreciate it

remove the .spam for real addy Smiley

thanks
obiemeta

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2003, 06:07:38 AM »

Dear Nareshg,

Congratulations on ur great performance on the CSPFA exam. Pls I would be very grateful if u can send me the documents to(obiemeta@yahoo.com) containing ur notes as i am begining to gather relevant materials for the exam and the whole track in general.

Thanks
Obi
obiemeta

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2003, 06:15:05 AM »

Dear Nareshg,

Congratulations on ur great performance on the CSPFA exam. Pls I would be very grateful if u can send me the documents to(obiemeta@yahoo.com) containing ur notes as i am begining to gather relevant materials for the exam and the whole track in general.

Thanks
Obi
nareshg

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2003, 01:36:35 PM »

Hi Obi,

I'm sending you my notes but will suggest you to go through self study books first when preparing for exam.

Smiley

NareshG
obiemeta

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2003, 04:29:54 AM »

[
« Last Edit: September 02, 2003, 04:40:18 AM by obiemeta » Logged
obiemeta

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2003, 04:34:29 AM »

Thanks nareshg for the notes and for being so thoughtful. Ill use self study guides first as  I need to understand the basics before using the notes for revisions.
amjad6464

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2003, 12:53:49 AM »

Dear nareshg

Could you email me your notes please?

shaikhamjad@hotmail.com

well done for passing
nareshg

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2003, 04:20:12 AM »

Hi People,

I don't understand one thing, I see many people asking for my notes here & the number of post for them is only 1. Did you guys signed this forum just to get my notes ?

Man, remember one thing, nothing is free in this world. I'm distributing my notes free because I got many help from people.

If you guys want someone to help you, be ready to help others also.

I hope everyone who signed this forum & wrote his first post to me will understand the concept of help & will promise to help others all the time.

Amjad, check ur mails.

NareshG
obiemeta

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2003, 06:48:25 AM »

Dear Nareshg,

I think i fully appreciate your well meaning concerns, and im sure others on this forum also do.
I am of the opinion though, that since most people who sign on to this forum recently, will be just starting of( or there about) in their preparations, its only natural for them to desire materials and info from those who are (more or less) more familiar in the field.
That not withstanding i am sure that as we all study  along and gain knowledge, everyone will come in handy at one point or another ,in rendering help for the benfit of all, as no one person can know everything. In this way we can all work together to archieve our "common" goals ....CCSP certification.

Obi
nareshg

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2003, 06:57:07 AM »

I welcome all those people who signed newly this site.

My concern writing to them is only that people should not sign only to get help; they should also be ready for giving help.
I saw many people whose signing month & year is very old but no. of posts are very less.

This is the place where we share our experiences to help others.

Do not think that your opinions are worth less, they might be very valuable for others.

Guys don't take my words otherwise. It's just a suggestion.

Enjoy.....:cool:

NareshG
netkamoze

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2003, 07:39:56 AM »

well done! I've been in this forum for close to 2years and you're the first person i've seen who's willing to really share his knowledge. there are really people out there who can't afford to purchase the required/recommended books and practise questions and they still have the will to put down a month's salary for an exam!! These are the people who make do with manuals and materials from free sites and study by candlelight..They do the exams because its the only way out of the poverty..
thanks again and please can i have your notes.- netkamoze@hotmail.comCheesy

Ini Kamoze [hotstepper]
jeff50ho
Who's your daddy?

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2003, 02:45:06 PM »

I recently went to New Horizons(training institute) and took the course for PIX. Initially I was intimidated but found the courseware to be much easier and straightforward than the CCNA. Was the test very difficult at all? Most of what I remember from the course was setting up different conduit statements(much like the ACL's from CCNA), NATTing, some key exchange, and logging info.
nareshg

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2003, 04:14:04 AM »

Hi Jeff,

I don't know how much & how your instructor covered the course. But this is for sure it's not so easy as CCNA.

If you took the classes for the new version then make sure that they covered all chapters in the course.

I didn't go for course. I used self study material. And if you look at the questions in exams many of them are not covered in any of the course book. Look at my feedback at hte begning of this post & then comapre with the material you got in ur couse.

NareshG
jeff50ho
Who's your daddy?

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2003, 10:48:22 AM »

Well, I have been using and administering a PIX firewall for a little over two years so maybe that's why it's easier for me. Would you mind sending me your notes, just to be on the safe side?

Thanks and let me know if you need any study material from me.jeffisnumberone@hotmail.com
chennu

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2003, 12:29:31 PM »

hi nagesh

can you mail me your notes.i am going in the ccsp track and i want to take the cspfa exam could you mail me to chennupaty@rediffmail.com thnk you for u r help

chenn
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: