pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 03:13:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-219
| | | |-+  Exam Interface
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exam Interface  (Read 1257 times)
mcse2b03

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2003, 09:57:23 AM »

How is the test presented? Is each case one big block of text the you have to scroll up and down to get to the different sections?

I'm just wondering in terms of refering back to the text when answering the questions.

Just trying to come up with testing strategy.....
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 11:56:38 AM »

At the beginning of each case, you are presented with a tabbed interface that has comments from various personnel that will influence the AD Design.  There is an 'All' tab that rolls all the comments into one view that is several pages (screens) long. It is best to view the all tab.

Some people take detailed notes during their initial reading, I prefer to just make a mental note of the highlights and then just come back to the case, if I need to review something while answering the questions. Basically the case contains a few key comments that will influence the design.

From there, you choose to go to the questions. Usually there are around ten questions +/- for each case. You can refer back to the case at any time. In the version of the exam I took a year ago, you could go back and forth between cases as well. I have read that newer exams with 'testlet' questions, do not allow for this. I don't believe that this is an issue with 219 though. Best of luck!
mcse2b03

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 04:02:55 AM »

Thanks JB.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: