pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 02:26:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-081 Exchange 5.5
| | | |-+  I PASSED!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: I PASSED!!!!  (Read 2330 times)
FreddyFlyer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2000, 07:54:00 AM »

Congrats! Sorry I am late on this, don't spend much time on this thread. But, it is good to see you passed.

Aim High!

FreddyFlyer

Aim High!

FreddyFlyer

Sometimes it helps to be good, other times it helps to be lucky. The best is being good and lucky at the same time.
kang

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2000, 08:21:00 PM »

Hi BlueRover,

"Happy Birthday" and congratulations on the pass...I bet that you are resting easy right now!!!

I am beginning to get somewhat frustrated by all the detail on this exam....I hope that you can stick around so I/we can bounce some things off you....

By the way, how did you prepare for this one, how long, and did you have prtevious experience with Exchange or in the field?

I have been reading the book very slowly, partly because I hope that I will pick up more on the first pass and more importantly because I am a slow reader with tech stuff especially...This is somewhat of a problem because I have set a deadline for myself too take this exam and time is ticking!!!

Anyway, thats it for now...I hope that you can shed a little insight on preparation for this one....Congratulations again...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: