pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 05:20:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-081 Exchange 5.5
| | | |-+  {{{ VIBES}}}}
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: {{{ VIBES}}}}  (Read 1207 times)
AnalogKid

View Profile WWW
« on: October 18, 2000, 05:36:00 PM »

I need good vibes!!! I am sitting this dog today @4pm PST, right before my CNA class.  Wish me luck.  I will report back to you all when I get home from class tonight.  Feeling a bit nervous, but two guys in my class have passed it and say it is pretty tough.  1 Scenario question, no drag and drops, just long wordy questions where just figuring out what the heck they are asking is only half the battle.   :eek:  :eek:
FUBAR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2000, 06:12:00 PM »

***GOOD LUCK KID***........looks like you are going to be the guinea pig for the group. I personally will have my fingers crossed for ya, let us know how it turns out. I have Site tommorrow at 4pm and then I start the Exchange process then either Proxy or IEAK 5 and then ...I THINK I WILL SLEEP FOR A MONTH.....before starting 2K.......Good luck dude and nail the sucker for all of us.....My two cents worth.........  

(A+, NET+, MCP, MCSE NT4.0, MCSA, MCSE W2K)
courvoisser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2000, 08:35:00 PM »

AnalogKid,

Good Luck, I bet you come out smelling like a rose. I can imagine the butterflys. Hey man your worked hard so think positive. We will be waiting.

Courvoisser
kang

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2000, 02:47:00 AM »

Hi AnalogKid,

I realize that this is  after the fact, but I want to wish you the VERY BEST on your exam.......I can feel your nervousness over here!!

You prepared well, so I am sure that the outcome will be favorable....I look forward to your positive report later....
AnalogKid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2000, 05:27:00 PM »

OK here we go for round 2.  Sitting it @ 12 pst today.   :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:
FUBAR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2000, 06:16:00 PM »

Well lets try another approach this time, I crossed my fingers and thought nice thoughts all day for the first attempt, so this time I hope you sux worse than the first time. (see this is reverse phycology) Besides I was for the Braves and Cardinals in the playoffs and look what happened there. Seriously I wish you all the luck in CALIFORNIA today my friend..............knock the suckers socks off............we will be watching for positive posts later today..............

(A+, NET+, MCP, MCSE NT4.0, MCSA, MCSE W2K)
kang

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2000, 08:46:00 PM »

Hey there AnalogKid,

You are probably busy sweating away right now, but I am thinking about you there..So go knock that sucker dead this time...I think that this time there will be a big smiley face on your exam report...Good Luck!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: