pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 12:57:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  Hardware
| | |-+  Enclosures and or Computer Cases
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Enclosures and or Computer Cases  (Read 4154 times)
fatchronos
?£ber Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2003, 01:52:07 AM »

Originally posted by jkhnwspec
I mod by leaving the covers off too.... sometimes even the innards, such as the hard drive, is just dangling by the IDE ribbon and power cable. Cheesy  

I do that too... I even have a 12V audio crossover (originally for car use) running off a modified HD power cable Smiley works dandy, and much cheaper than buying a normal 12v transformer Smiley
DaPunisher
Pasta Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2003, 04:31:01 PM »

Lian-Li cases are pretty cool. You can buy some really awesome lazer cut side panels for them, includung the fish tank.  Here is my Case Mod Wink

BestTests.com- New and improved forums!  Practice exams for A+, Network+ MCDST, MCSE, CCNA and more!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2003, 08:32:31 PM »

DaPunisher:

Wow!  That is a nice system!  Probably looks even cooler running at night with the room lights shut off. :cool:
Tennman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2003, 06:53:10 PM »

Originally posted by DaPunisher
Lian-Li cases are pretty cool. You can buy some really awesome lazer cut side panels for them, includung the fish tank.  Here is my Case Mod Wink
What kind of MOBO. are you using? I agree with you about Lian-Li cases. I also like Antec.
Tarzanboy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2003, 07:19:33 PM »

I purchased an Alluminum Chieftech full-tower case from Newegg for around $100 USD.  It came with a large acryllic window panel, 2 fans and a 450w power supply, and it is essentially the same as an Antec case with not as high a quality PSU. It is light as a feather, roomy enough that the only thing over the mother board is a fan guard on the back side of the case and has rounded edges.

The only thing I could improve on is that the drive rails are only for 5.25" bays.

Cheers,
TB
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: