pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2017, 03:37:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  IT career women
| | |-+  Proud Pakistani Gal
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Proud Pakistani Gal  (Read 14094 times)
haseeb_eng

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2004, 05:49:31 AM »

Pakistan is far different country from India from all points. It is a muslim country and we worship only one God ALLAH (God who created this whole universe). So we don't worship many Gods like rats, elephants, monkeys, snakes and Stones like India.

Let me tell you something, a muslim can't complete his relegion untill he accepts all prophets (Jesus, Moses, Adam, Abraham etc...)
So he has to admit that these Prophets came before Prophet Muhammed (pbuh)

Success is journey not destination
www.islamformankind.com
nergalsharazer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2004, 11:34:44 AM »

I did't know that Indians worshiped rocks, but that would explain why any tech support calls for AOL are routed there.
The Barryman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2004, 10:06:41 AM »

Maybe if I worshipped rocks, I wouldnt have gotten laid off and had my job shipped to India.

That kid that Moodyblues is rambling on about is probally enjoying doing my job right now.

One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Tech Ranger
On A Mission

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2004, 11:18:06 PM »

I would not demean your faith.  Please do not demean mine by referring to God as a prophet.  Christianity does not comment on Islam, nor does it deal with its existence.  Why must you reduce our Messiah to a mere prophet?  This is why religion is not a good topic for these fora, someone will come along and disrespect someone else's faith.

The Computer is a creation of man.  Man is a creation of God! -  
Joe from Brooklyn
s2kfan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2004, 11:37:39 PM »

interesting how things change
haseeb_eng

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2004, 02:13:52 AM »

Tech Ranger this message was for whom ? :confused:

www.islamformankind.com
Tech Ranger
On A Mission

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2004, 10:12:14 AM »

Did you not refer in your post to Jesus Christ as a prophet?

Joe from Brooklyn
haseeb_eng

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2004, 08:06:36 AM »

Tech Ranger i will take my words back i did'nt mean to disrespect someone's faith but i had make this statement according to the holy book Quran. Did you ever read Quran if not then you better because you will see many things similar explained in bible. Quran explains the whole story starting from Adam and Eve to Mohammad (this was for your information only).

I don't like to start here any relegious conversation but i have a question about christ relegion. I hope so you won't mind answering them. You consider jesus God or Son of God ? And what about Marry ? I am really interested to know about your belief and faith. This is just for my necessary information and knowledge.

www.islamformankind.com
Tech Ranger
On A Mission

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2004, 11:00:40 AM »

I thank you for your comments.  I, too, don't feel comfortable about discussing religion here because it is such a matter of the heart, and it can stir up much controversy.  Ultimately belief is a matter of faith.  As for Christianity, there are many denominations under this umbrella.  These denominations differ on many core beliefs.  With all due respect to those who differ from me, I will explain what I believe.  
There is one God.  He has manifested in three ways: As the Father, As the Son, and as The Holy Spirit.  In the Bible Jesus says that those who have seen him have already seen the father because he and the father are "One".  Mary is a human being who was impregnated with the "Son" by means other than the usual.  I am sure that she was a marvelous person, but she was no more than a "Person".  
We believe that since Adam, man has been hopelessly enmeshed in "Sin".  Man cannot be sinless, no matter how hard he tries.  Jesus, therefore, came to pay for all our sins and to conquer death - all on our behalf.  By believing in him, we are justified in the eyes of God.  We believe that the good that we do is attributable to the spirit of God residing inside us.  We must constantly invoke his power to deal with this world and all its temptations.  In the Bible, Paul calls himself a "Wretched" man because there is a war inside him between the "Spirit" and the "Flesh".  I say these things only because you asked.  I know that there are many people whose faith is quite different.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2004, 11:05:26 AM by Tech Ranger » Logged

Joe from Brooklyn
haseeb_eng

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2004, 10:02:42 AM »

So according to you jesus is GOD and he came to pay for all sins man kind was doing. But was it specially for the people living at that time or it will be for everybody starting from Adam till the day of judgement?

www.islamformankind.com
Tech Ranger
On A Mission

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2004, 09:49:26 PM »

We believe that absolution is not time-dependant.

Joe from Brooklyn
haseeb_eng

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2004, 01:39:02 AM »

So this means that " In todays world whatever sins a person will do or doing or had done in his life he will be forgiven by GOD at the end of his life ?" Keeping this in mind people will do whatever they want plus if God wanted to forgive a nation he should forgive them without coming down to earth ? Any specific reason why he came ?

www.islamformankind.com
Tech Ranger
On A Mission

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2004, 03:31:21 AM »

I am not a biblical scholar, and the subject of grace is not simple to explain.  We believe that a person who is transformed through rebirth should not want to sin when there is so much more available through God.  As a loving father, God will not simply stand by and watch his children sin without taking any corrective measures.  Also, the spirit of God which resides in his children constantly convicts them of any evil in their hearts.  It is our obligation to invoke his great power to overcome that which we ourselves are too weak to deal with.  I believe that you guys call this phenomenon Jihad.  God mainifested in the flesh to preach the good news, pay for our sins, and overcome death in order that we can all be resurrected one day unto eternal life.  I know that this is not what you believe, and I respect that.  We are all free to believe as we wish.
By the way, anyone who looks at God's grace as permission to do evil is not of God.  The Bible says that many are called but few are chosen.  The Bible also warns of false prophets.  But, Jesus says that sheep know the voice of their Shepherd.  My shepherd washes the feet of his disciples, turns the other cheek when slapped, loves those who do not deserve compassion, and gives all to the meek, the peacemakers, and those that mourn.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2004, 03:36:03 AM by Tech Ranger » Logged

Joe from Brooklyn
haseeb_eng

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2004, 08:43:32 AM »

I don't have 100% knowledge of jehad but let me clear the concept of jehad so atleast some people can understood what is jehad because many people refer it with terrorism.
There are 2 kinds of Jehad 1st is called "Jehad with your heart" and second is called "Jehad with non-muslims"

"Jehad with our own heart" means that you have to learn how to control your heart wishes. We all are humans, everybody is having many good and bad wishes. To control your bad wishes(could be any) is known as jehad with you heart.

While "jehad with non-muslims" means that if a non-muslim country attacks a muslim country or kills muslims with out a valid reason then the people of that country should go for war in order to protect themselves (like israel killing palestine muslims and india killing muslims in kashmir) BUT Islamic relegion does not say that you can kill innocent civilians either muslim or non-muslim. The war should be with the army only not civilians.

I also did'nt like what happened on 11/9 with WTC and i don't think so a muslim can do this act and offcourse as all of us knows Mr. Bush could'nt get even a single solid proof whether Osama was behind all this act. This info was for the people who posses negative thinking about muslims.

Techranger there are many things similar in Quran and Bible but many christians padris had made changes in Bible. Why is that ? If you see Quran there is not even a single dot changed since 1400 years(the time when Quran and prophet Muhammed came) because our God promised that he will protect and defend the Quran by himself.

www.islamformankind.com
Spides
Never stop a volunteer.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2004, 02:51:39 PM »

I'm am not going to read half of the religous bollocks said on this post, there is only one thing about religion to know..............RELIGION IS THE BIGGEST CAUSE OF DEATH IN THE WORLD...PERIOD.....I see people in Iraq et blowing up people for a god that doesn't exist and they will never see.........we all die and rot into the ground, so in the mean time XXXX religion and all it stands for and get on with loving you planks.....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: