pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 11:53:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-081 Exchange 5.5
| | | |-+  Which Sybex book should I get for Exchange 5.5 test??
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Which Sybex book should I get for Exchange 5.5 test??  (Read 2309 times)
FreddyFlyer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2000, 06:00:00 AM »

Well let me add to this discussion. I have decided to go after MCDBA. After looking at the requirements, I have three of the five test done. NT, NT Enterprise and TCP/IP. Only need SQL 7 Adm and Design. Not much action in that thread but Cramsession has a lot of good comments along with a good study guide.  Cheesy

Good DBA's make more money than Network Adm. Of course Oracle is the database of choice for the really high paying jobs (60-80K). But, you have to start somewhere. I have many years of experience with Access along with four recent college classes in Database concepts and design so I feel comfortable with this decision.  Wink

Also, these two exams aren't retiring and can be used as electives for MCSE. To renew the MCDBA next year all you have to do is pass the 70-240 exam, which you'll have to pass for W2K MCSE anyway.

On the question of places to buy books. I have found http://www.bookpool.com  has the best prices. Also, a search engine for books is http://www.price-hunter.com  it searches over 30 sites for the best price. You need to know the ISBN number though, which you can get at amazon.com. Or, go to Barns and Noble, preview the book while having a Latte at Starbucks.  :cool:

Well that's my 2 cents worth.  :rolleyes:

Aim High!

FreddyFlyer

Aim High!

FreddyFlyer

Sometimes it helps to be good, other times it helps to be lucky. The best is being good and lucky at the same time.
courvoisser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2000, 07:30:00 PM »

Good Luck FreddyFlyer,

I'm sure you'll do well. Keep in touch and and keep us posted.

courvoisser
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: