pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 05:08:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-219
| | | |-+  Transcenders vs. Test King?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Transcenders vs. Test King?  (Read 19221 times)
jormst1

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2003, 02:00:10 PM »

I cannot believe that these discussions are still going on in these forums.  Like curious george said, let the cheats worry about themselves, as like the old saying says "cheats never prosper". I also am a recruiter and have always based my opinion on the applicant's technical knowledge by their answers to my questions.  I find it easy to pick out who has studied and who hasn't.  People have been cheating on exams for a very long time, and I think its about time that these arguments about "paper certifications" should be put to bed.  I'm sure you all have better things to do with your time.  And for anyones info, my MCSE is only in 2K, but I pride myself on the achievement as it was obtained by study and hard work.

I would like to thank you all for a very interesting discussion though! I enjoyed reading it!

Good luck to you all !

I don't even like computers !!!
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2003, 02:37:45 PM »

jormst1

Welcome to Examnotes and the thread that just won't die. See you in the more informative threads, I hope! Best of luck in your endeavors.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: