pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 11:56:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-081 Exchange 5.5
| | | |-+  Ok I got my Sybex book.......
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ok I got my Sybex book.......  (Read 1782 times)
AnalogKid

View Profile WWW
« on: October 12, 2000, 01:15:00 AM »

and the wife tells me today that when I get my MCSE (all I need is Exchange) I might have a job interview for a Junior Network Engineer position with someone this guy at her work knows.  So I really need to pass this baby on Monday.  I think with Transcenders, TestOut, and now Sybex, I will pass with flying colors and be able to tell my current boss to P!ss off by next friday!!! That is if I get the job.  She has passed my resume out to basically everyone at her work so hopefully this pans out.  THE PUSH IS ON!!!   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy

Oh ya, which chapters do I need to concentrate on???

[This message has been edited by AnalogKid (edited 10-11-2000).]
FreddyFlyer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2000, 04:28:00 AM »

After six months on this site, I still don't know how to do the smilies in the text of the post. Could you give me a hint?  :rolleyes:  

Aim High!

FreddyFlyer

OOpps! I think I figured it out  Cheesy

[This message has been edited by FreddyFlyer (edited 10-11-2000).]

Aim High!

FreddyFlyer

Sometimes it helps to be good, other times it helps to be lucky. The best is being good and lucky at the same time.
courvoisser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2000, 05:00:00 AM »

AnalogKid,

That's great your wife is assisting you in such a way it'll benefit both of you. I have some feedback on what one person stated was the chapters to focus on, now this is one's opinion. Oh by the way is the testout the course of the test software? They are great,i've used them throughout, but didn't get exchange for the course.
Feedback For The Exchange Server 5.5 Exam

RE: Most Important Chapters
Kre - 21 Sep - 04:53:00 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been told that the most important chapters are 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16. I hope I helped....Good Luck!

Courvoisser
AnalogKid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2000, 11:46:00 PM »

Hey Freddy I have a really important question for you.  How in the heck do you do the animated smiley faces??     Cheesy     :p     Shocked     Sad     Smiley     Wink This is all I can find!!

[This message has been edited by AnalogKid (edited 10-12-2000).]
AnalogKid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2000, 12:24:00 AM »

courvoisser- Thanks thats what I have read a couple of times, just couldn't remember where.  I think I will read those chapters through and then do all of the chapter tests from the CD.  Hopefully I have enough time.  I am now thinking of postponing taking the test for another week so I can study without having of all the pressure of cramming to pass because right now I don't think I will have enough time with work and class.  I want to make sure I know and understand everything rather than just knowing enough to get by.  Yes TestOut is the test software they use at my school.  We have to pass all of the domains and typical with a 90% or better before we can even schedule the test. I don't really go through the TestOut course just the tests.
courvoisser

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2000, 12:49:00 AM »

AnalogKid,

I think you'd be wise to postpone your test until you don't feel rushed. I almost made that mistake with TCP/IP, i was trying to meet a deadline i made for myself, but wasn't ready, so i postponed a week and really hit it during that time, and it really worked. I'm into this Exchange and i'm feeling really challenged and i like that. I think it's going to be okay. This book isn't #1 for no reason... If you don't postpone, i wish you luck.

courvoisser
FreddyFlyer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2000, 03:31:00 AM »

I used the Simlies Legend on the side bar next to the Your Reply box. It brings up a seperate web page  :cool:

Here is the site that comes up  Cheesy http://www.examnotes.net/ubb/smilies.html

If you put rolleyes: after the first colon it will come up in the post. There is also an eek!  :eek: it is made by putting eek: after the first colon. Guess we should have some fun after all this studying.

Good Luck with Exchange.  Cheesy

FreddyFlyer

Aim High!

FreddyFlyer

Sometimes it helps to be good, other times it helps to be lucky. The best is being good and lucky at the same time.
AnalogKid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2000, 03:49:00 AM »

:rolleyes:  :eek:  thanks freddy!!!

:cool:   courvoisser- I think I am going to shoot for Wednesday.  I am starting to get most of these concepts down.  I took a few of the Sybex tests and did OK, so I think 4 hard days of studying will be good.

Some bad news on the possible job though, the guy that was supposed to help me get the interview took another job today(only for a $15K raise  Shocked) and is no longer with the company I was hopeing to get on with.  All hope is not lost, you never know, I still might get the interview. Back to the books!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: