pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 01:32:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  MCSE elective exams
| | |-+  70-220
| | | |-+  Things to per sure to know?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Things to per sure to know?  (Read 1202 times)
VenomBlade

View Profile WWW
« on: June 17, 2003, 10:10:36 PM »

Ok I am working on getting ready for this exam and cant find to much information on this besides that it appears to be a lot more in line with a MBA than with anything heavily technical. Is this more of a management type exam and less technical like it appears or have I just not gotten deep enough into it?

Any one's thought on this one?

Thanks
oddduck

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2003, 09:26:36 AM »

This exam is more heavily based on planning and preperation needed for security rather then all of the other administration exams.  You do need all the technical aspects of this exam, but most of that should be a review from previous microsoft exams.  What books are you using for preperation?  I used the MS Press book, and each chapter was started with a case study and a selection of questions based upon it.  The case studies in the book were comparable in difficulty to those on the exam.  If you think you have the designing skills down, make sure you refresh the requirements for all security elements involved in any potential plan.  I did not find this exam too difficult, as long as you aware what security element will work in certain situations you should be fine.

Marianne/oddduck
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003, 10:02:39 AM »

Also look for 'Part 2 Distributed Security' in the
'Windows 2000 Server Distributed Systems Guide'
The design exams draw heavily on terminology and concepts directly from the Resource Kit.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: