pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 03:33:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MOUS, MCAD)
| |-+  Server 2003
| | |-+  2003 BETA Exams
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: 2003 BETA Exams  (Read 15574 times)
Tarzanboy

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2003, 05:13:22 AM »

Apparently Isles was able to register without an invite.

I feel bad for anyone that gets left out, because of stuff like this.

Cheers,
TB
isles1

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2003, 10:02:05 AM »

Originally posted by Tarzanboy
Apparently Isles was able to register without an invite.

I feel bad for anyone that gets left out, because of stuff like this.

Cheers,
TB

I hope no one gets left out either, but I was just trying to help guys out with a possible free exam for your MCSE.

The same post is already out on numerous deal forums.  At least people here will put the experience to good use.

No harm was intended.
jeff_j_black
that's what "THEY" said..

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2003, 10:37:29 AM »

At Microsoft, they have computers and everything. They will figure out that people who did not get an invite, are signing up for the beta tests. If they don't want it to happen, they will fix it so that it does not happen. I'm sure there is some compensation from Microsoft to the test vendors for the beta tests. It is pretty easy to get legitemate invitation.
ghaouf
DE$21d

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2003, 02:25:32 PM »

what subject or what is the email from
when they send you an invitation for a beta exam.
i recive the MCP news flash but i could not find any invitation
jeff_j_black

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2003, 02:45:16 PM »

You probably did not get one, as the email invitation that they send is pretty obvious.
jeff_j_black

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2003, 02:53:16 PM »

Where can I learn more about the beta exam invitation process?
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/status/beta.asp

This link was left out of the post above that was copied from an invitation.
jeff_j_black

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2003, 02:56:20 PM »

It's funny how many times they refer to 'selected', 'qualified' and 'by invitation'. Do you think that is what they intended?

To ensure that individuals taking beta versions of Microsoft certification exams represent the appropriate candidate population, the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) program offers beta exams to selected qualified candidates by invitation only. Selection is based on experience working with the corresponding product or a previous version of the product.

Experience is demonstrated by passing exams for previous versions of the product, participation as a Rapid Deployment Partner or Joint Development Partner, and other criteria. As a benefit to candidates who have demonstrated expertise with Microsoft products and technologies, Microsoft offers beta exams to invited candidates free of charge.

Offering beta exams only to qualified candidates helps the MCP program team ensure that the final versions of the released exams precisely and accurately measure the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the corresponding certification. Limiting the beta exams to selected candidates is one of several significant changes Microsoft is making to retain the validity and value of Microsoft certification. Other changes are a higher experience level expected for successful candidates and sophisticated exam item types that provide greater exam integrity.

Invitations to selected candidates will be sent by e-mail to subscribers of the monthly e-newsletter MCP NewsFlash. The invitation will provide a promotional code that will allow you to register for the specific beta exam. Your current e-mail address must be in our database. Subscribe now to MCP NewsFlash. To update your e-mail address, use the Profile Editor in the secured MCP Web site.
jeff_j_black

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2003, 04:07:32 PM »

I hate to say it, but I think it is rather short sighted and selfish for people to be using this copied invitation to circumvent the intention of the beta exam process from being an evaluation of the exam to being a free test that anyone can take.

I used to feel that it was something special to get to be a part of the beta exam process, but now if anyone and everyone who has the mere ability to follow a hyperlink can participate side by side with those who are actually considered as qualified, it pretty much taints the whole thing.

Finally here is a chance for a few people to rise above and maybe get a credential that is untouched by braindumps and cheaters and someone throws open the gates and lets them in.

If you want just post your MCP ID, Passport and VUE Credentials and someone here can take the exam for you as well. Won't that be special?
Tarzanboy

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2003, 05:09:06 PM »

Some people can't see past the free part.

Personally I see 297 as a challenge and possibly as a prep for 219 and 221 since I have contemplated taking them.

Cheers,
TB
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: