pharaoh fortune slot
ExamNotes.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 01:04:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ExamNotes.net
|-+  General discussions
| |-+  IT career women
| | |-+  A+ Exam
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A+ Exam  (Read 2005 times)
chrysa1974

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2003, 05:29:17 AM »

HELLO. KINDLY REQUESTING YOU TO ADVISE FROM WHERE I CAN BUY STUDY MATERIALS REGARDING A+ CORE AND OS BUT NOT BOOKS I PREFER CD TRAINING.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
confuse

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2003, 10:56:59 AM »

Hello,

I just passed my A+ exams on April 23. I took a course but you can find good study guide in the web such as this site mcmcse, cert21, cramsession.  You should use passitnow site for practice exam.  I saw some questions from this passitnow site.
Also go to A+ forum to see what other people suggest and recommend.  Do not limit yourself just this forum.
We know we are career women but we can learn from other forum.  That was how I picked up some of the good stuffs from A+ forum.  We have a lot of great IT field in this world of technology.
Good Luck
confuse

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2003, 11:34:36 AM »

Hello, chrysa1974:
I cannot read your private messages for some reasons.  I opened it but there were no messages.  Can you send it to me again?
How do you send private message here to post?
Thanks
Like to chat with you and help you with your exams.
fwtc3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2003, 09:59:18 AM »

Hi everyone,
Can you give me some advice on sitting the A+ exams.
As I have been studying the A+ course for over a year and have taken the Cisco It Pc essentials prt 1 h/ware & s/ware and passed.
But everytime I sit the A+ exams my nerves get the better of me and  my mind goes blank,and I fail the exams.
I would be grateful for any advice.

Grateful Thanks in Advance
chrysa1974

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2003, 09:12:11 AM »

there are more expert than me in this forum who can help you. i intend to start this exam but for the time being i am attending lessons for mous 2000 master.
it happened the same thing to me. i was studying and i was ready for the exam and when i went there my mind got stucked and it was blank as you said. i just managed to pass the exam with passing grade PASS.
SHAKING AND TREMBLING.
BUT WHY THIS HAPPENS TO YOU? SINCE YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH IT
confuse

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2003, 11:30:41 AM »

Hello, fwtc3:
I understand how you feel when you were nervous.  I was the same thing.  I was totally out of control.  I sent out email to everyone I can think of to express my nervous the day before my exam. i was walking back and forth outside the exam room the next day before I walked right in. I passed the exams but if I was more calmer,  I could have gotton a much higher score. xam.

Look,  it is all in your mind.  You can control your nervous yourself. Take some deep breathing and meditation without thinking of anything before the exams. Think of this as a test of your knowledge like when you do your practice exams. The power is within yourself. Believe in yourself. Remember this.
You know the materials.
Dont let your nerves distract you. Send everyone( your friends, family, instructor etc) email how nervous you are.  After you said it, you feel much better. Trust me.  
Next time you take your exams, express your feelings to me.  I will confort you.
or even send out a email to this forum or A+ forum to express how you feel.  We have great IT people here in this site.  I got great help from these people. Communicate with us and we will comfort you.  You need it sometimes to take an exam.  Next time, you take the exams, you will pass them.  They are not hard. calm down and take the exams and pass them.  Let us all be proud of you. Believe in yourself and do it for us and yourself.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: